Ponlork

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS1 mod I'm working on:

Tested with freePSXboot using Memcard Pro and it works great. More accurate than tonyhax actually. I notice with tonyhax or using the swap method it'll have a graphical glitch during the Coaching tips screen but freePSXboot worked flawlessly

epic trailer:

Last edited by Ponlork,
Reactions: KiiWii

Ponlork

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So only 2 teams are ready right now? This is pretty cool.

currently Suns and Bucks are the only teams with a full roster (not including the expanded rosters) with Chris paul, Devin Booker, Deandre Ayton, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Khris Middleton, and Jrue Holiday , however the WCF and ECF runner up teams the clippers and hawks have 2 current players on each team with Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Trae Young, and Clint Capela. And there's at least 1 current player for every 2021 playoff team so there's also Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, Julius Randle, Jayson Tatum, Jimmy Butler, Desmond Bane, Nikola Jokic, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Durant, Bradley Beal, Joel Embiid, Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Luka Doncic, and I added two legends Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan, and i added 3 secret characters. Snoop Dogg, The Hulk, and Cyberpunk.

other than new players, i fixed a few things and made it more similar to the Arcade version. There's now faster inbound passes, restored audio sounds, fixed a few graphical glitches and i restored this falling effect that was disabled in the retail version. basically when a player delivers a posterizing dunk he'll send opponents falling to the floor. This was removed in the PSX and saturn versions because the NBA wanted to minimize violence. I was able to reactivate it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*ninja'd*
I would like to modify NBA hangtime, my idea for it is a little different. what i had in mind was to create a Waifu Jam project where it replaces all the assets with female players, and i was going to have female characters from the world of anime and videogames.

i tried extracting the assets but i couldnt figure out how to rip the heads out. maybe i'll look into the N64, snes or genesis versions. The Arcade source was released too and that looks promising. I decided to go with the PS1 version because i'm more familiar with the PS1 and had experience modding games on there before.

Maybe i'll try the Waifu Jam idea with the NBA Jam T.E engine since i pretty much know what to do

Last edited by Ponlork,
Reactions: cvskid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning