• Views 18,806
  • Replies 103

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Because of flashcart transactions? PayPal probably limited their transactions so they couldn't send/receive money. They probably will remove the pay with PayPal option now.
Okay, who's the asshole that reported them to PayPal? :angry:
I mean, it was bound to happen sooner or later, the PayPal address wasn't exactly private. Still a dick move though.
I suppose they can set up a new one, PayPal shouldn't be able to tell that it's the same seller, but it could get reported again by the same person.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, who's the asshole that reported them to PayPal? :angry:
I mean, it was bound to happen sooner or later, the PayPal address wasn't exactly private. Still a dick move though.
I suppose they can set up a new one, PayPal shouldn't be able to tell that it's the same seller, but it could get reported again by the same person.
Which is hilarious, that PayPal has these dumb rules. I know, it's a company and they need to protect their assets, but Venmo is used for much, much worse things, and PayPal has 0 issue with that.

FeroX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They’ve set-up a temporary website which I can’t link because I’m new here.

Was asked to re-order the card and I wouldn’t be charged so it seems they are still trying to fix things. Hopefully I won’t get charged twice but we’ll see

3dsgametime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PayPal can't take their entire site down, the most they can do is block their ability to do transactions (and take back the money they made selling flashcarts I guess)

Yeah, totally agree. Something else must have happened as well. First, they said GoDaddy blocked website and then it is limited. I think it may be a language issue. PayPal can't take a whole site down, GoDaddy could I guess suspend hosting if that is where they were hosting and it wasn't paid but they would send to a suspended page. Whatever the case, I feel bad for the guy. Thankfully I have a different source for flashcarts, but I still feel bad for him and hope the site goes back online.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks guys I like the support of this thread I hope it helps anybody looking forward to buying a flashcard or switch mod.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I should probably should edit the title but I dont know how to do that, this isn't Reddit, reddit is pretty easy to learn not saying this isn't but....
Edit: thanks mods for editing the title I was trying to do that after criticism of the title.

Last edited by ,

Keir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They just replied to my email saying they can be found, for now, at elec-gadgets dot com

if an admin or mod messages me I can provide a screenshot of the email

Last edited by Keir,
Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
:toot: We found where they are now. Yay.

Does nds-card have a Twitter or some other social media?
Sorry this is late but,
No all of them are inactive they used to have a Twitter if you search nds-card Twitter.
And it's him it has the panda and his name you see from his email bengbeng Xiao.

Last edited by ,

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:bow:Nds card is up.
Edit: the https and http doesn’t work it’s now www.nds-card.com
Are you sure, site is always loading, I can't open it.

Anyone know of a decent place to pickup a cheap DS flashcart now that's reliable?

Very interested in Tech3DS, but they seem like they're out of stock. Was planning to pickup a card from nds-card. :/
Modchipsdirect, r43ds.org, mod3dscard, buy from all the 3 ones, send cards after order, two of them can ship from USA, the middle one is from China.

THEGUY3ds

Trophies
Website
overhax.fun
XP
Country
Australia
Are you sure, site is always loading, I can't open it.

Modchipsdirect, r43ds.org, mod3dscard, buy from all the 3 ones, send cards after order, two of them can ship from USA, the middle one is from China.
Yes it works but the links on the site doesn’t
GDklpXp

Last edited by THEGUY3ds,

3dsgametime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The site is sort of up but its slow. Also anyone know a trusted site to get the R4I GOLD 3DS PLUS and to the UK?

A good number of people on reddit in the UK have said they bought from r43ds.org and I haven't seen any complaints. I don't think there are any sellers right in the UK due to the R4 being banned there if I recall correctly.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site is sort of up but its slow. Also anyone know a trusted site to get the R4I GOLD 3DS PLUS and to the UK?
Many websites can ship to UK, but most of them should send from China. Mod3dscard seems can do local EU shipping, but from France not UK, as for the R43DS.ORG, I remeber they ship from China as well.

Beastycraft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the help everyone. I might go with mod3ds as r4org has people saying it takes months to deliver. I hope mod3ds is not a scam.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn that sucks