Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

s1aught3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's not the issue then.
Does the same result occur when launched through TWLMenu++ (no button holding there)?

yea, the same thing happens within TWiLight Menu++ when I open Pokemon Conquest. My Black 2 still opens just fine, as well as my other DS games that I have on my SD Card.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, the same thing happens within TWiLight Menu++ when I open Pokemon Conquest. My Black 2 still opens just fine, as well as my other DS games that I have on my SD Card.
Then you're either on an outdated TWLMenu++ and/or nds-bootstrap version, or your ROM is corrupted.

s1aught3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you're either on an outdated TWLMenu++ and/or nds-bootstrap version, or your ROM is corrupted.
I used the same rom on my actual Nintendo DSi Console that I have TWiLight Menu with bootstrap and it works just fine so I am assuming the rom isn't the issue.

In addition, on my 3DS XL I added an additional Conquest rom to my SD Card and when I tried booting it up, I got the message stating the DSi binaries were missing and to continue in DS mode, after continuing in DS mode the screen goes to yet again a blank white screen.

How would I go about checking to see if I have the latest updates/versions?

Last edited by s1aught3r,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the same rom on my actual Nintendo DSi Console that I have TWiLight Menu with bootstrap and it works just fine so I am assuming the rom isn't the issue.

In addition, on my 3DS XL I added an additional Conquest rom to my SD Card and when I tried booting it up, I got the message stating the DSi binaries were missing and to continue in DS mode, after continuing in DS mode the screen goes to yet again a blank white screen.

How would I go about checking to see if I have the latest updates/versions?
In TWLMenu++, press SELECT to open the DS Classic Menu, and touch the little DS icon. You'll then see the versions on the top screen.

s1aught3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the TWLMenu++ version?
oops, that seems to be v21.0.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What about the TWLMenu++ version?
Update: I was browsing through the setting that you directed me to and I actually found the asynch and attempted to start Conquest and it worked!!! Finally, haha. The irony was I got into NDS Forwarder/ TWiLight Menu++ JUST to play Pokemon Conquest and it was the only game that I couldn't get working, lmao. Thank you so very much for your time and quick assistance!

Best,
Dave

Reactions: RocketRobz

Funlo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, when I try playing Pokemon Black 1 after the intro it's just a black screen, even with applying the ap patch with DS-Scene Rom Tool. I can't open the .nds file on TwilightMenu++ either because the _nds folder doesn't show up, what am I doing wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, when I try playing Pokemon Black 1 after the intro it's just a black screen, even with applying the ap patch with DS-Scene Rom Tool. I can't open the .nds file on TwilightMenu++ either because the _nds folder doesn't show up, what am I doing wrong?
  1. Use a clean ROM instead of an AP-patched ROM.
  2. Games do not go in "_nds" folder.
  3. Update both TWLMenu++ and nds-bootstrap in order.

vLynv

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey there.

Theres any update about the issue of compatibility games?

To be more specific, about the golden sun´s compatibility?

Thanks for your time!

Nes8bits

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pokemon Black 1 works well if I try load using Twilight app, but if I try open direct by forwarder a black screen apers after intro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +2