Gaming NDS Lite can't complete screen calibration

cheesypr09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a DS Lite that is flashed with Flashme (no idea which version). It's been working fine for years, but now the screen calibration is off. On the main startup screen, I cannot click on brightness option in bottom left corner (touch is off and thinks I am touching to the right of the screen).

When I try to complete screen calibration is just keeps going in a loop making me calibrate top left, bottom right & center spots over and over. It never gets to next step of touching 4 corner spots.

Is this due to Flashme having a bug? I was thinking about update NDSLite to FLashme v7 with Lick's patch or v8, but I cannot seem to find a copy of Flashme on-line. Does anybody have a link or copy I could use?

Any troubleshooting suggestions? I already to DSLite apart and re-seated touch 4 pin touch screen cable.

cheesypr09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to complete calibration by touching top left square and slightly to the left of bottom right & center squares. I guess this would indicate a hardware issue and not a firmware issue...

...however, on second calibration screen, bottom left square still doesn't register, so I think I need to get a new digitizer :(

Last edited by cheesypr09,
Reactions: IC_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok