Gaming NDS & Wii Titles Expected 9th to 15th November 2009

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OMG Excitebikes yay
yay.gif
Cant wait for Phantasy Star Zero and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized!

FISHY_au

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
in (U)? coz i already have the (F).

EDIT: DAMN YOU FOR GIVING ME FALSE HOPE!!!
cry.gif
(btw, the only dump is the french only dump by EXiMiUS. sorry for all the people that had a spaz when reading ^ post like i did.)

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
.:Crimonite:. said:
in (U)? coz i already have the (F).

EDIT: DAMN YOU FOR GIVING ME FALSE HOPE!!!
cry.gif
(btw, the only dump is the french only dump by EXiMiUS. sorry for all the people that had a spaz when reading ^ post like i did.)

Its on the front page? Region is Eu.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
Just bought Excitebike World Ralley. Worth the buy. Everybody buy it now. Gogogogogo.
Also can't wait for PSZ

Bought it, too, and finished all the cups yesterday. Love it. A little disappointed by a couple of things, though. One, you can't change the background when creating tracks, and two, the unlockables seem to amount to just a bunch of different colors for your bike -- not really worth struggling over S ranks for. Still, awesome fun, and the online is surprisingly lag-free.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mhm, PSZ. I'm eager to try it out; it's one of those long-standing franchises that I've never had any experience with since its games were on consoles that I didn't own.

Can anyone tell me how HM: Sunshine Islands is different from HM: Islands of Happiness, though? Aside from the map, it looks like the same game. And I might just be confused, or are the characters the same too? >>

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
steirina said:
Mhm, PSZ. I'm eager to try it out; it's one of those long-standing franchises that I've never had any experience with since its games were on consoles that I didn't own.

Can anyone tell me how HM: Sunshine Islands is different from HM: Islands of Happiness, though? Aside from the map, it looks like the same game. And I might just be confused, or are the characters the same too? >>

Harvest Moon games seem to have a formula with how they are set up. They are sort of set up in "series". These series tend to use the same characters in the games. For example, HM64, BtN, FoMT, and HMDS all have most of the same characters. Basically, the games use the same characters but change different things about the game. Like you said the map is changed but the characters seems to be the same. You can probably tell if you look at Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade also.

Also, Sunshine Islands now supports buttons controls while Island of Happiness had only full touch controls.

Needless to say, I am eagerly awaiting Sunshine Islands.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
And there was something about Sunshine Stones in Sunshine Islands which raises the sunken islands... or something like that. Unless... that was also in Island and I didn't play it long enough.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
exaltys and ragingchaosgod: Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've only played Rune Factory 2 from the HM franchise, and never one from the main series. I did try HM DS Cute, but the controls and interface were so awkward that I gave up on it.
I might give Sunshine Islands a try, though. After PSZ.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kingsanto said:
I have it on very good authority that TMNT Arcade Attack DS (U) is in the process of being dumped.
Cowabunga dude! I really hope it isn't as mediocre as I'm expecting, but that is what tends to happen when I download stuff purely because it reminds me of my childhood... or when Ubisoft makes things in general...

Exaltys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
steirina said:
exaltys and ragingchaosgod: Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've only played Rune Factory 2 from the HM franchise, and never one from the main series. I did try HM DS Cute, but the controls and interface were so awkward that I gave up on it.
I might give Sunshine Islands a try, though. After PSZ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can assure you it is