Gaming NDS & Wii Titles Expected: Week of September 22nd 2008

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raven Darkheart said:
everything looks solid this week even tho I'm praying disgaea isn't the dirty port some ppl are saying it is.
and for Rhapsody, everything is is Japanese but the text so that = win in my book
to my knowledge it's an enhanced(yes, sounds odd) port of the PSP version.

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if this has been asked before.

But since this is the post i most look forward too reading ,and refer back to many time in a week.
Has there been any though of putting this as a Sticky each week?

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
On Gamefaqs Disgaea, Rhapsody and all the game that you listed on the 24th of September as scheduled for release on the 23rd instead... Why? Anyway this is gonna be an awesome week. I can't wait to play Disgaea, Rhapsody, Knights in the Nightmare, World Destruction, Kirby Super Star Ultra and Sonic Chronicles... Holy crap, six games that catch my interest in just a week... It's gonna be a very busy gaming week for me.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mxk1000 said:
sorry if this has been asked before.

But since this is the post i most look forward too reading ,and refer back to many time in a week.
Has there been any though of putting this as a Sticky each week?
That's up to the mods & admins.

QUOTE(Absynthe @ Sep 19 2008, 11:40 AM) On Gamefaqs Disgaea, Rhapsody and all the game that you listed on the 24th of September as scheduled for release on the 23rd instead... Why?
Ok all gamefaqs dates are "shipping dates" meaning that that's the day they ship, but not actually in stores. I usually state a day after just so we don't get loads of "OMG HADRAENS FRED SED 23 SEPT AND ITS 23 SEPT NOW AND NO ROMZZZZZ AND NOT IN STORZ EEVER". So to clarify, I put it a day after as that is usually the day that the games are actually in the shops.

Of course that's only for NA games, Europe games are usually out on or before the day stated.

Mic_128

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.smashboards.com
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
19th September

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Considering I haven't seen any sign of this yet, and the fact it was at the bottom of the release lists, am I to assume this is a typo of 29th?

EDIT: After checking Wikipedia, it shows that the date's the 30th for US but 25th for Aus.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
awesome work as usual hadrian. keep it up
smile.gif

but wow a shitload of releases!! too bad i barely have time to play anymore. stupid uni >.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH MY GOD.

Not counting individual big-ticket games (just in terms of the sheer number of good games), this may be the best week the DS has ever had. Why so many good games all at once?

The one that really confuses me is Disgaea DS and Rhapsody DS coming out on the same day. Don't companies usually try to avoid having their releases compete with each other? After all, if someone goes into a store to buy an RPG, chances are they'll only buy one of them... I'd have expected that Nippon Ichi would release them in different weeks, at least.

Not that I'm complaining. It just seems weird for a company to release two fairly big-name games on the same day.

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, awesome lineup.

I'm pretty interested in that 3rd person shooter/survival game for Wii. Always liked stealth-esque games (MGS, Tom Clancy games)

and of course, Kirby/Rhapsody.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a great time to be alive (and a DS owner to boot). Still, I'm appalled that nobody bothered trying to come up with a homebrew port of Pipe Dream by now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone