NDSi wont run or read recent added games.

SuperBoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, this is my first time posting.

I used to play my DS games on my R4, but i cannot do it anymore and i tried Twilight menu ++, it worked fine for me, all the games and my save files worked perfectly, but when i try to add new DS games or DSiWare, it will just show a question mark on TM and bootstrap will show an error message. I tried a lot of NDS games, none worked.
After that, i searched for a solution, that was basically changing the SD card, i tried both formatting the one i was using and using a new one, but nothing changed except that Pokémon White was able to run now, but only that game.

I thought it could be something with my SD card files, but it wasnt, when i put the exact same SD card inside other DSi, it works perfectly, showing all the games and running them perfectly.

The curious thing about this, is that the games that i played with my R4 are fine, every single one, but new ones wont be read.

So, is there something that i can do?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, this is my first time posting.

I used to play my DS games on my R4, but i cannot do it anymore and i tried Twilight menu ++, it worked fine for me, all the games and my save files worked perfectly, but when i try to add new DS games or DSiWare, it will just show a question mark on TM and bootstrap will show an error message. I tried a lot of NDS games, none worked.
After that, i searched for a solution, that was basically changing the SD card, i tried both formatting the one i was using and using a new one, but nothing changed except that Pokémon White was able to run now, but only that game.

I thought it could be something with my SD card files, but it wasnt, when i put the exact same SD card inside other DSi, it works perfectly, showing all the games and running them perfectly.

The curious thing about this, is that the games that i played with my R4 are fine, every single one, but new ones wont be read.

So, is there something that i can do?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
The console (or is it the R4?) which isn't reading your SD card properly seems to not have the slot functioning properly.
Did you reformat your SD card using this specific guide here?: https://dsi.cfw.guide/sd-card-setup.html

SuperBoom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thank you, that solved my problem.

I used the windows reformat feature and auto fix errors, but it didnt work, now this did.

Sorry for wasting your time, i just didnt think that the way i was reformatting could be the problem.

Reactions: RocketRobz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Those are monitor lizards you dunce.