^^ndstitle-1120^^

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH NO! They are taking 1 Month (or more from the realease of the Browser) now...

I think they won't get this done in the next 14 days...

They even not say us what they're doing they just let us hope for ...

... maybe nothing.

I wrote an E-mail to them
( E-mail: [email protected] , Official Website: www.m3adapter.com )
but they didn't answer me until now. I wait now for an answer.

Greets:

Pas

Let us know when they reply
smile.gif

P

pas

Sure I will let you know
wink.gif

But just to be honest: I really don't think they will answer my E-mail.

Why ?

Cause in the whole time I have my M3 now I wrote them about 6 E-mails, and they only answered 1~2 of them. And the ones they answere were Problem E-mails I had with their Product.

Once I aske them for what the Goldenfinger Cheat of their M3 is good for and how to use it. And guess what: I got no replie until this day. I hope still that they answer me or fix the Browser (maybe with 26b ?) but I don't think they will replie.

But I hope.

Greets:

Pas
pas

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a general observation of the replies in this topic and then posted what I found to be the result. how does that have anything to do with "spam"?

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
packageyh5.jpg

Well, I just actually bought the thing from Yesasia.com for US$40 and it works with most pages really well although it takes quite a while for image intensive sites like Gamespot.com to load up. Something along the lines of up to 3 minutes and it also runs out of memory.

screens2ps3.jpg

This site on the other hand displays fine and loads very quickly in less than a minute
biggrin.gif

screensjk2.jpg

Very fun and easy to use. No more queuing in the uni library for me now XD

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I want to get this too but there's a shitload of games coming this month.
frown.gif

I also love how YesAsia puts a shitload of bubble wrap on everything.
smile.gif

EDIT: Oh and the memory running out kinda sucks... I hate it when the PSP browser does that since I use it to read FAQS. :/

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want to get this too but there's a shitload of games coming this month.
frown.gif

I also love how YesAsia puts a shitload of bubble wrap on everything.
smile.gif

EDIT: Oh and the memory running out kinda sucks... I hate it when the PSP browser does that since I use it to read FAQS. :/
Yeah, I know what you mean about all the new games. The bubble wrapping is good though because they don't exactly take much care with your parcels at the mail centres when they're sorting them out
tongue.gif

Not a lot of sites run out of memory apart from ones that are image intensive such as the Gamespot.com homepage as I mentioned earlier. The text guides on GameFAQs and message boards work fine so it's all good so far
smile.gif

The only odd thing I found while browsing this site's homepage is the "Latest Discussions" box doesn't display the recently replied to topics but instead, only displays a list of ROM titles. Other sites like Yahoo Mail and Hotmail works fine.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are still going to have to buy the cartridge in some form to get the ram cartridge even if you have a slot 1 solution. This will be nice for people who imported the Japanese cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That YT was sooo Hysterical Syl. ROFL