rofl2.gif

SquareSoft! Yeah that's right: SquareS-O-F-T

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm probably going to get flamed for this but why does anyone care if this works or not? Lucas Arts game are not really known for their fantastic games anyhow. Or is it a matter of "because it doesn't work I want to play it even more"?
Are lego games really that good?

and again ignorance touches this good n experienced forums

ppl who play games should read more about games history i mean i cant take someone

asher

^ Liar
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
seriously if they
havent play any scumm or grimm game ... even recently pandemic's battlefront its one hell of a game

ahzael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've been playing the pc version, and is awesome, extremely funny....................u open up a room in the first episode, and u find 2 imperial soldiers bathing , lol, a lot of these all around the game

drz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

I was at a friends house today playing this on the XBox. I can see its charm now. It is kind of funny how it goes through the movie.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Ghe,

anybody with a psp should try it, but before doing so use the multi6 patch for it, this will enable diff. languages @ start-up

The funny part, you can acces in the bar the (is it greedo) door where that green alike guys picture is on)

This gives you access to some fun episode 1 (Darth Maul) , 2 (i forgot) and 3 (Darth Vader) games
biggrin.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Game now works with GM v27a and FW C27a for the M3.

Changes are:

1. Resolved "0553 - Lego Star Wars 2" not being transferred properly. You can now use fast boot mode!
2. Resolved "0555 - Wi-Fi Taiou Yakuman DS", problem with forced reading method. You no longer have to set it manually.
3. Resolved "0556 - Megaman ZX" and "0559 - Mario Hoops 3-on-3, you no longer have to use Safe Mode to run them.
4. Improved the the NDS and GBA game link feature. Linked GBA games loads their saved file too to create a perfect link.
5. Increased the number of titles that work with the link feature.

http://www.gbalpha.com/China/gbalpha_downl...asp?SoftID=2689

Now why does those list of changes sound like the G6 U-Disk Manager update...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY