Not open for further replies.

some1ne

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really liking the whole bubble aesthetic.

ForthrightEntireDog.gif

Love this one.

scicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure why you felt the need to trash talk the artworks you didn't like...:huh:
I admit that was a low effort post. To elaborate I see a lot of bad fonts, cheesy layer styles and needless additions - it looks like my idea of 'cool' when I was 12 years old. But hey, your opinion may differ.

Reactions: IronClouds

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

scicol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Design is good, but I would not want to see animation every time I go to HBC.
A short animation wouldn't necessarily slow you down, depends on the amount of time the homebrew 'mode' itself will take to launch. Looking at Gateway's startup time, you could easily fit in a short animation.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
A short animation wouldn't necessarily slow you down, depends on the amount of time the homebrew 'mode' itself will take to launch. Looking at Gateway's startup time, you could easily fit in a short animation.
Gateway patches kernel in that time. HBC won't do that.

Reactions: scicol

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thats a good design but your disobeying a rule, take out Smea's name and just leave it as 3DS homebrew.

7. noone's name/nick/whatever should be part of the logo screen. that includes my own name, your name or anyone else's. again you'll be properly credited (as will anyone who's contributed to the effort); just not on the logo screen.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Maybe Smealum shouldn't release the exploit, considering how many people seem to not read the rules in the first post, I can foresee a huge amount of "SSSPWN BRICKD MAH CONSOL!" threads in the future, due to people not reading the full instructions.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
19z5AfK.png

I made an account just to say hell yes to this it's perfect and doesn't say channel it says menu like it should, not only that it holds true to the 3ds feel.

I'd like to add to this tho, take the exact same design but instead of a black background you use the blue bubbling background, like home brew channel with the animation of moving bubbles, not the pouring animation(tho maybe) Maybe even incorporate the way the 3ds is written from flutos style. Some amazing ideas in here already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back