Malizioso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally decided to downgrade from 3.73 to 3.65,

I installed Moduro, I downloaded 3.65 and copied to my PS Vita, I run Moduro and proceeded to do the downgrade, after the process was done the system restarted and corfirmed that 3.65 was installed, immediately it asked me to update the firmware, to my surprise h-encore and vita shell are gone and I can't install h-encore again it because I can't access the PC without updating to 3.73,

I did a firmware update to 3.73 and upon starting h-encore was there as well as vita shell and the other apps. i removed the SD adaptor and did another downgrade this time 3.68 with the same results.

Any idea what's going on??

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to my surprise h-encore and vita shell are gone

Any idea what's going on??
Your apps (bubbles) are installed to ux0 always. Until you hack it, ux0 is always the Vita Memory card (or also can be internal storage on SLIM or PSTV).

You need to move Vitashell at least to the new ux0 - now your SD card - so that when you boot your SD as ux0, Vitashell is installed and you can install or copy everything else.

Follow your guide closely about moving installed software like Vitashell to the SD2Vita

I'd help more tonight but it's way past my bedtime.

Last edited by Anderxale,
Reactions: zfreeman

Malizioso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your apps (bubbles) are installed to ux0 always. Until you hack it, ux0 is always the Vita Memory card (or also can be internal storage on SLIM or PSTV).

You need to move Vitashell at least to the new ux0 - now your SD card - so that when you boot your SD as ux0, Vitashell is installed and you can install or copy everything else.

Follow your guide closely about moving installed software like Vitashell to the SD2Vita

I'd help more tonight but it's way past my bedtime.
both h-encore and vita shell are in the internal memory of the ps vita...

Calum122

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dt125r.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just out of interest....slightly off topic, but what's so "good" about the downgrade.

I appreciate the CFW is more fixed, but it also says greatest compatibility with homebrew, but why is that?

Surely a compiled binary for the Vita is good enough so what's the compatibility issues and is there not anything that can be done to improve things.

Malizioso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just out of interest....slightly off topic, but what's so "good" about the downgrade.

I appreciate the CFW is more fixed, but it also says greatest compatibility with homebrew, but why is that?

Surely a compiled binary for the Vita is good enough so what's the compatibility issues and is there not anything that can be done to improve things.
I only need to downgrade to 3.68 or 3.65 to be able to run Adrenaline because it doesn't support 3.73 and I want to be able to run PSP games.

Reactions: Calum122

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn