Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi
I have a problem to play PS2 games on my PS3

PS3 with CFW evilnat noBD as I have no physical BD drive

As I have no BD drive, i can’t load directly games as iso format.
So I want to convert PS2 iso to ps2 classics using PS2 classic manager but when I choose the game to encrypt, I have an error « LIMG Patcher failed » what is it?

I tried to convert game directly from Multiman but when I try to load the converted game from PS2 classic manager, i have another error « An unexpected error occured whule copying files »

Can you help me?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
I have a problem to play PS2 games on my PS3

PS3 with CFW evilnat noBD as I have no physical BD drive

As I have no BD drive, i can’t load directly games as iso format.
So I want to convert PS2 iso to ps2 classics using PS2 classic manager but when I choose the game to encrypt, I have an error « LIMG Patcher failed » what is it?

I tried to convert game directly from Multiman but when I try to load the converted game from PS2 classic manager, i have another error « An unexpected error occured whule copying files »

Can you help me?
the limg refers to the bottom of the ps2 classic in hex. it identifies the game as cd, dvd, or dual layer as well as counts how many sectors exist for the iso to prevent corruption.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the game a cd or a dvd or a dual layer? did it ask you to append the byte size by padding with 0's? just remembered, the limg is a multiple of 16384, so it has to pad the end of the image in order to get it to that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1