Hacking Discussion Need Help with An Information Refresher

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its been a good while since I have posted on GBAtemp or even touched my switch

If someone could be kind enough to tell me whats currently relevant that would be great

My switch has SXOS with the dongle

I have no burnt fuses (I think)

My current firmware is 6.1.0

The end goal is to update to the latest firmware (if possible) and go online which is hopefully safe now?

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
So its been a good while since I have posted on GBAtemp or even touched my switch

If someone could be kind enough to tell me whats currently relevant that would be great

My switch has SXOS with the dongle

I have no burnt fuses (I think)

My current firmware is 6.1.0

The end goal is to update to the latest firmware (if possible) and go online which is hopefully safe now?
Going online with CFW is not safe. If you want online, you need to have clean sysNAND (so if you do have a clean backup, restore from it). Then just create emunand for your CFW stuff and do all dirty things there offline/with incognito or something.

If you don't have a clean sysNAND, going online is up to you, but there always be a risk of getting banned eventually.

Pretty much nothing changed regarding CFW and online situation, except emuNAND got better and you can now use it for CFW and clean sysNAND for online and official stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol