OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,
I've tried to run beUp on my R4, but it doesn't work.. First of all, I don't know which folder (no-fat, rein, rein16, chrism and all the others
huh.gif
). Second, I don't know which file(s) i have to copy and don't really know where to put them. And thirth, when I boot one (yes I can run one of those .nds files) I have to fill in a IP-adress; so I put in my Nintendo WIFI Usb connector and than I fill in my pc's IP. The other two things will be filled automatically, and they are correct. Then I try everything: use Costum, use Firmware and stop. (correct me if I'm wrong
wink2.gif
) But it just doesn't work and the message Connecting using firmware setup: Searching... just keeps standing there forever.

Please, please, help me..

Thanks,

Frank

lilfrankie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know how you can have three connections configured while using a commercial game? Just have one of those filled in, the one of the left, otherwise it won't work.

- Sam

And how do I do this exactly?
shy.gif
Because I use to click on connect to your Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector (the blue thing).
But now, in this Connection 1 settings I only switch the Auto-obtain IP Adress, and fill in my IP adress, Subnet Mask en Gateway.
What else do I need to do to make this connection work correctly?

Sorry for all the trouble and it must sound stupid
wink2.gif

Thanx..

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can tell BEUp to choose a different network than the one configured into your DS if you click on the "SSID" label on the configuration screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1