Hacking Question Need help

Saver175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I have a hackble switch on 6.2 and I want to connect with card 128 giga and needs update the fw :(((( any help to do without updainup???

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a hackble switch on 6.2 and I want to connect with card 128 giga and needs update the fw :(((( any help to do without updainup???

1) Format SD card to fat32 using guiformat (recommended)
2) update to 6.2 exfat by using ChoidujourNX and selecting the exfat option on the right when selecting firmware to install (next best thing)
3) Update to 7.0.1 officially and use Atmosphere/Kosmos (Least recommended, stability issues from what I've seen)

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3) Update to 7.0.1 officially and use Atmosphere/Kosmos (Least recommended, stability issues from what I've seen)
I've been using atmos for a few days on 7.0.1 and have had no issues. Most of the issues people were having were user error afaik :P (except for the fucked up loader.ini in kosmos 11.10.0)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took a day off from the forums, I'm just going off what I came back to :)
Ah. Yea, alot of people were fucking up their atmosphere and/or kosmos installs, probably due to the many changes made in 0.8.4 causing them to get confused or something (I even got confused by the sept stuff while updating my hekate setup lol). If everything is setup properly it works fine though :P

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ah. Yea, alot of people were fucking up their atmosphere/kosmos installs, probably due to the many changes made in 0.8.4 causing them to get confused or something (I even got confused by the sept stuff while updating my hekate setup lol). If everything is setup properly it works fine though :P

I haven't bothered updating my kosmos files, I just have the vanilla 0.8.4 with the patches to test but they didn't work for me, so I went back to 6.2 lol, but as I test stuff I don't really stick to one firm long enough to do anything XD

Reactions: ZachyCatGames

Saver175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
1) Format SD card to fat32 using guiformat (recommended)
2) update to 6.2 exfat by using ChoidujourNX and selecting the exfat option on the right when selecting firmware to install (next best thing)
So the last step if I update to 7.0.1 I think I can't use cfw like reinx I want to stay on 6.2 can I !!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That’s because you don’t have the exFAT update installed. If you wanna stay on 6.2.0, you need to update to 6.2.0 with exFAT support. Check out ChoiDujourNX.
Great that's what I am talking about so I can stay on 6.2 and make a nand backup before using cfw

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So the last step if I update to 7.0.1 I think I can't use cfw like reinx I want to stay on 6.2 can I !!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Great that's what I am talking about so I can stay on 6.2 and make a nand backup before using cfw
Yeah make nand backup before, download 6.2.0 firmware with exFAT support and install it with ChoiDujourNX.

Saver175

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Yeah make nand backup before, download 6.2.0 firmware with exFAT support and install it with ChoiDujourNX.[/QUOTEfu
Yeah make nand backup before, download 6.2.0 firmware with exFAT support and install it with ChoiDujourNX.
Sorry for many qyquestio so now I will make this backup using the card on fat32 am I right using hekate backup full nand then update to 6.2 by cfw ?

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And it's a bit hot here