Hacking need r4i gold v1.4 firmware

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone got a link to the firmware for r4i gold v1.4 and the site it says go to is r4igold(dot)cn i was going to give this to my friend but cant find the firmware i used the last time but il keep trying to find any help would be nice though

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iv tried to difrent firmwares on this and its just showing 2 white screen when bootin up the card. what a useless piece of junk lol it worked a few month ago but not now i think its time to snap it up. iv tried the paper trick iv formatted the sd lots of times and kept on trying with no luck

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
gary2010 said:
iv tried to difrent firmwares on this and its just showing 2 white screen when bootin up the card. what a useless piece of junk lol it worked a few month ago but not now i think its time to snap it up. iv tried the paper trick iv formatted the sd lots of times and kept on trying with no luck
get a acekard 2i there much better

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats what i use i have no problem with the acecard. but i was going to give my spare r4 to my friend lol now i see how bad the r4 clones really are it worked fine before i had my acekard

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gary2010 said:
has anyone got a link to the firmware for r4i gold v1.4 and the site it says go to is r4igold(dot)cn i was going to give this to my friend but cant find the firmware i used the last time but il keep trying to find any help would be nice though

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/
The version meant for your model was not the firmware that The Pi linked actually
r4i gold from r4igold.cn is 1.8b Last updated 3 months ago

gary2010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found the right 1 on megaupload but it took all day yesterday. the firmware from r4igold.cn wouldnt work and thats what it says i need on the card. but its working now il be keeping this firmware file just incase lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/q1474nWP0bI?si=5v445vycfskxD3V8