Hacking Need some help with my 3DS...

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you have problems in the future, remember this, uninstalling CFW is NOT the solution to your problems, if anything, CFW may be your only way to fixing them :teach:

Reactions: Uumas

skd4488

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I need to get the CFW running again first before deciding where it goes, since having it running can either be keeping it or removing it.

skd4488

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
So I finally got my flashcart, and I'm following the NTRBoot tutorial, if I put the kernel files in and ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds, I get a white screen. If I just put it in with ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds and no Kernel files, I get a white screen with "! MENU". Idk what's going on. I'm using R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS

EDIT: OMG I'm such an idiot >_< I literally formatted my card and put the kernel files once again with the flasher, it's working :)

Last edited by skd4488,

PowerBall253

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got my flashcart, and I'm following the NTRBoot tutorial, if I put the kernel files in and ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds, I get a white screen. If I just put it in with ds_ntrboot_flasher_dsi.nds and no Kernel files, I get a white screen with "! MENU". Idk what's going on. I'm using R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS

EDIT: OMG I'm such an idiot >_< I literally formatted my card and put the kernel files once again with the flasher, it's working :)
:)

Reactions: skd4488

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omNI5x06fk