NESTLÉ WENT WAY TOO FAR I'M ON MY LIMIT

caipora

cheese eating lactose intolerant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just found out Nestlé uses the spanish form of "classic" instead of portuguese form in Nescafé bottles
!!!!!???????
First i thought they were just dumb and messed up the spelling, but no, they chose spanish... The realization did caught me out of guard...
images

THIS SHIT STARTED IN BRAZIL ON THE 30'S
I'm telling ya man killing babies of malnutrition and emptying water sources was bad enough, but this... this is the last straw, they got over the FUCKING line
I'm mad >:-( i want this to change asap or some Kazynscky - howhever this dude's name is spelled - shit will start to blow motherfucker.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Quoted from Wikipedia:

Which translates to:

Post automatically merged:

SOPA DE MACACO!

honeycardi-monkey.gif
Ain't talking about Nestlé especifically, but coffee and Nescafé. Brazil is the biggest coffee exporter, Nestlé is one of the biggest investors yada yada

Uma delícia 🤤🤤
Uh, what?
They fucked up man

caipora

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You mean you're pissed because the name "Classico" on the label is in Spanish and not in Portuguese? And not actual taste of that instant coffee? 🤯
Instant coffee is terrible, i've already accepted this.
But this atrocity is unberable, straight up disrespectful. Would've be better to just leave it in english >:-(
Post automatically merged:

Nescafe tastes like garbage anyways..
It is garbage, but this shit is widely spread here in Brazil, it comes in glass and plastic bottles, little plastic bags, even a weird kind of tea bag.

you should be proud your language is not on that label
They just assumed some shit from Brazil must be written in spanish????
It may taste like garbage, but it's Brazil's garbage 😎☝🏽🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷 NÚMERO 1!!! HEXA 2026

Last edited by caipora,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey "wuuuuut" is mine, I patented it like yesterday, so No! Bad boy!