New: 1141 - Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (U)

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I dunno why alotta people dont like the psx version, its coolÂ
laugh.gif
I really hate the camera in the psx fft. It annoys me. That's the main reason why it's not rated very highly by me.

Koekie

djgarf RULES THE FUCKING WORLD!!! :D
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
LOL, DRKupo how can you say that the save patch is only for crap carts when you have an Extreme 256. You having a laugh or something?

You have possibly one of the worst flash carts ever made.
Yet this game works with my cart with no patch. The F2A is the most shitty cart made. I don't have to mod my hardware for it to work on a sp.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well could everyone keep this on topic please.

Also don't start flaming anyone who says they don't like the game; everyone is entitled to their opinion...and to those voicing them, justifying your reasons as opposed to just saying it sucks and disagreeing with everyone else wouldn't be a bad idea...

Well anyway I've been away so I only d/l'ed it this morning. So far the game is great although I think the battles can drag on a little too long, especially later on in the game (from, playing the Jap version a while back).

Although the levels are a lot flatter I'm glad they didn't resort to a 3D map with rotating camera...That was just plain frustrating in FFT since most of the time you could not get a good view of the battle.

Anyway it's back to playing FFTA for me so cya!

smile.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^not allowed to link sites with roms
*Removed*

Although if you actually bothered to check out the link before posting you may of found out we don't have roms or rom links on the site or forum now; it's been like that for a while now. I thought I might as well remove the link because GBAetc is going right down hill now and the admins can't be asked to do anything so they're dumping it and setting up a new legal games forum....yeah how boring. Although it is kinda funny seeing the admins thinking it'll become instantly sucessful and from the moment they launch they'll get E3 passes and such, lmao...
laugh.gif

Well anyway can we keep on topic please?
wink.gif

Re: Gunner. Link was in sig...it only linked to GBAetc but I've removed it now for reasons stated above.
smile.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um, in case anyone was having problems saving on VBA ... like me. I had save type set to automatic and 128k. I did not know that 128k versus 64k made a difference with automatic set. Changing the save type to automatic with 64k allowed me to save and load with VBA. Hope that helps someone out there.
smile.gif

Angelical_1

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Um, in case anyone was having problems saving on VBA ... like me.  I had save type set to automatic and 128k.  I did not know that 128k versus 64k made a difference with automatic set.  Changing the save type to automatic with 64k allowed me to save and load with VBA.  Hope that helps someone out there.
smile.gif
Thanks CharlesF. I hope that is informative to those with save issues using VBA.

I'd also like to say this thread is pretty much at the end of it's life-span, so, if you have questions regarding playing FFTA please use the appropriate forum Game help, hint and tips

Regards Angelical_1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my Vodka.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I like cinnamon raisin toast in the mornings, with my Vodka.