Homebrew New 3DS Brick?

leelumow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my New 3DS Small, which is a Japanese region New 3DS, I downloaded the Twilight Menu++ on my system and it was working fine for a bit until several months ago it starts to now boot up any form of DS emulation or the Twilight Menu itself. I even tried using my actual authentic DS carts but the backwards compatibility just doesn't work, I keep getting black screens everytime i boot up a DS game in general and Im not sure what the cause is.
I went through the normal removal on the troubleshoot guide on the 3ds.hacks site and when I launch the FIX.3dsx it goes through the process but each of the file codes all say "failed" and it tells me to reset and update anyways.

Similarly i cant boot any regular cartridge games on my DSi homebrewed and it has twlight as the emulator choice. The DSi boots the twilight menu with ease and runs the game on that, but any regular DS games just black screens and never boots.
Is there a fix to this please!

Basically a repost from my last thread several months ago, i still have the same issue, but learned that the 3ds turns on with the micro sd inside the slot then instantly boots off seeing the blue light.
And when i remove the microSD the 3DS blue light power indicator is always turned on but shows a blank, black screen.

Attachments

• 20210717_132429.jpg
    20210717_132429.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 96

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? Not...