Hacking New 8.1J to 9.0J method beta & looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter010709

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seeing the latest praise to zoogie in the minipasta thread, i's say it's more reliant on the community than anyone's current personal 'hero worship' method.

Would you like me to show you how to build a working nand from a backup up, up/down to any firmware? It's pretty easy.....

Vinegar vs honey.....

Oh, i'm offended and going to use you as an excuse to jump ship as a saving grace for having nothing, not even a poc to start with.

Oh, i just realized this method could be an exploit and better hold on forever or until "my secret unverifiable method is patched" or i'll find one in the mean time while you wait for my release.....

BTW if you going to use sock accounts, i.e another username here for the same person, make sure your good at it and don't get stirred up in the emotion to out yourself....

Last edited by hunter010709,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing the latest praise to zoogie in the minipasta thread, i's say it's more reliant on the community than anyone's current personal 'hero worship' method.

Would you like me to show you how to build a working nand from a backup up, up/down to any firmware? It's pretty easy.....

Vinegar vs honey.....

Oh, i'm offended and going to use you as an excuse to jump ship as a saving grace for having nothing, not even a poc to start with.

Oh, i just realized this method could be an exploit and better hold on forever or until "my secret unverifiable method is patched" or i'll find one in the mean time while you wait for my release.....

BTW if you going to use sock accounts, i.e another username here for the same person, make sure your good at it and don't get stirred up in the emotion to out yourself....
dude, just quit being a faggot, like I get that you have nothing else better to do than to post hateful things about others to make yourself feel better but come on. This thread is to help people with their 8.1 consoles, not for you to bash on us because your life is shitty and you can't program. I get it, you hate us because we know how to actually program and you don't, it's fine man. In the end, I thank you for your support ;). Also if you want top learn how to program, i'll leave a link for you to learn. This way you don't feel as dumb ;) Enjoy

Reactions: Zidapi

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States

Vinegar vs honey.....

It's people like you that make me never want to release my work because it may ultimately help people like you out. I can't believe the audacity of your post, it's insane to attack us for trying to help. I am seriously going to give up on this project if this is how people are going to show their support.

Well there you have it folks I am closing this train wreck of a thread. Feel free to contact @hunter010709 and thank him for for all his help and see when he is releasing his methods to update since I already have my FIVE ways locked down and now have no desire to release them.

Mods please lock

Last edited by Ronhero,

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's people like you that make me never want to release my work because it may ultimately help people like you out. I can't believe the audacity of your post, it's insane to attack us for trying to help. I am seriously going to give up on this project if this is how people are going to show their support.

Well there you have it folks I am closing this train wreck of a thread. Feel free to contact @hunter010709 and thank him for for all his help and see when he is releasing his methods to update since I already have my FIVE ways locked down and now have no desire to release them.

Mods please lock

I'd ignore, he's just trying to force you to release your work. I wouldn't until its newb proof.

I respect another member who decided not to release his work as well but he did give tidbits to another member who still wanted to attempt a region-change.

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I'd ignore, he's just trying to force you to release your work. I wouldn't until its newb proof.

I respect another member who decided not to release his work as well but he did give tidbits to another member who still wanted to attempt a region-change.

The problem with region change is you need to get xorpads and that can't be done unless we have a full mset entry rop on 8.1. @laramie is very close to finishing this with not too much additional hardware while my methods for the most part are either really extravagant.

I think that I am going to still not release and follow up on the tons of PM's I have received with people wanting to send me their 3ds. I think that this is the way to go for now since I don't want anyone to brick and don't want it to be patched.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with region change is you need to get xorpads and that can't be done unless we have a full mset entry rop on 8.1. @laramie is very close to finishing this with not too much additional hardware while my methods for the most part are either really extravagant.

I think that I am going to still not release and follow up on the tons of PM's I have received with people wanting to send me their 3ds. I think that this is the way to go for now since I don't want anyone to brick and don't want it to be patched.

No doubt, you don't want to constantly have them hammer you on the thread. But try to keep things in check when handling offline. Pretty sure you've seen some nasty reviews on members who didn't handle a console repair/fix properly.

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
No doubt, you don't want to constantly have them hammer you on the thread. But try to keep things in check when handling offline. Pretty sure you've seen some nasty reviews on members who didn't handle a console repair/fix properly.

I have had at least a member a week send me 3ds units for the past year for different mods or services. I have never had an unsatisfied customer but I also don't work with everyone. If I think they will be a problem I politely decline or raise my convenience fee. I also sell <9.2 consoles so I am shipping lots of units as well both from on here and other e commerce

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the end, we could honestly give no fucks if we release these or not to be honest... I mean it only helps you guys not us, so if we do close it, it's just lost work that we could just keep private and not give a crap about. Keep that in mind, if we walk away, if we close this, we still have our work. The only one that wins is us. We still have what we coded, you guys have nothing. I want to help people, we aren't dicks, but we don't have to put up with anyone's bullshit. If we walk away, we keep our work, even if it's done, which means it's something we could use privately and well fuck the public. If that's what "losing" is than I guess i mean who cares right? I'm just proving a point of course, but still, we started wanting a free way to help people, but if this is the result, by all means we will gladly close this crap and continue to charge money. I don't even request for anyone to send me crap because well I don't really care. WE are trying to give you a free option and if one bad apple ruins the bunch well fuck me right? I could care less if people get charged for updating a firmware. But losing is losing so hell why not right? Hunter010709 I guess you win? ummm I don't really know what you won but ummmm yeah.. Congrads maybe? ummm yeah... :toot::hrth::yay:

Reactions: Zidapi and Ronhero

cultopi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in the end, we could honestly give no fucks if we release these or not to be honest... I mean it only helps you guys not us, so if we do close it, it's just lost work that we could just keep private and not give a crap about. Keep that in mind, if we walk away, if we close this, we still have our work. The only one that wins is us. We still have what we coded, you guys have nothing. I want to help people, we aren't dicks, but we don't have to put up with anyone's bullshit. If we walk away, we keep our work, even if it's done, which means it's something we could use privately and well fuck the public. If that's what "losing" is than I guess i mean who cares right? I'm just proving a point of course, but still, we started wanting a free way to help people, but if this is the result, by all means we will gladly close this crap and continue to charge money. I don't even request for anyone to send me crap because well I don't really care. WE are trying to give you a free option and if one bad apple ruins the bunch well fuck me right? I could care less if people get charged for updating a firmware. But losing is losing so hell why not right? Hunter010709 I guess you win? ummm I don't really know what you won but ummmm yeah.. Congrads maybe? ummm yeah... :toot::hrth::yay:
that hunter010709 douche bag only represents himself. Everyone else is hoping you guys would do it. Instead you let this
that hunter010709 douche bag only represents himself, not everyone else in this thread. Everyone else is hoping you guys would do it. Instead you let this douche bag changes everyone's view and hope on you guys? Is that what you want? If so, that douche bag really gets what he wanted at the end. By closing this, you guys make it look like you are punishing everyone hoping for the release, yet we can't control what that douche says in this thread. Hope you guys are mature enough.

Last edited by cultopi,

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I want to closed till I can have enough of a private beta and insure it is brick proof before releasing anything. I soon will be taking mail orders for return shipping costs to make sure that everything works fine for select beta testers before I make it public.

This thread is just a festering cesspool of negativity right now and it's discouraging. I have no updates and have a list of beta users already lined up so why feed trolls? When I am ready I'll make a video tutorial and post it in a new thread that will become a support thread in the guide section

Reactions: Zidapi and cultopi

cultopi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to closed till I can have enough of a private beta and insure it is brick proof before releasing anything. I soon will be taking mail orders for return shipping costs to make sure that everything works fine for select beta testers before I make it public.

This thread is just a festering cesspool of negativity right now and it's discouraging. I have no updates and have a list of beta users already lined up so why feed trolls? When I am ready I'll make a video tutorial and post it in a new thread that will become a support thread in the guide section
Right, there is no reason to feed trolls, especially this trolling douche bag in the thread.

Ronhero

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
And so we lose another two devs... :(

Not lost, just this is the problem with public betas. It was silly of me to think gba was grown up enough to handle this thread. I'll release it once it's done I'm just done with the bickering and negativity

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Not lost, just this is the problem with public betas. It was silly of me to think gba was grown up enough to handle this thread. I'll release it once it's done I'm just done with the bickering and negativity
Nonetheless, we still owe ya our thanks. After all, you bothered to tell us about what you're doing and it's progress.
:)

Reactions: Zidapi and Ronhero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...