New badges

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I want new badges, ones for those with 1000+ posts. I'm tired of collecting small badges
frown.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
@ Matsuyama - This place is for anyone who has a suggestion who believes will make the forum better in any way possible. Yes what you did say is true but as long as most people find this idea good, I wouldn't really see the problem here.

Does advance wars 2 have any extra badges? Maby we can do a search on games which contain some sort of badges which look good and extract them for viewing.

[edit]

@ Opium - I'm not saying that we should remove all the badges we already have, I'm just requesting for some more badges to be added for those with a higher post count.

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
I think that the ones we currently have are fne, but maybe we should plop down a nice big one for people over 2000? Heres one I whipped up myself -

pipbig.gif

Hmmm. Gotta remember not to outclass the mod's ones
biggrin.gif
Don't flatter yourself. XD

tongue.gif
Kidding. Hm, I wonder what kinds of badges we could make.... And your medal reminds me of corn for some reason. XD

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
I wasnt trying to flatter myself, I was impling that I shouldnt outclass the mods badges, not that I had, the current mod ones are way better then that one... the super ones too.
QUOTE(Ahi @ Apr 6 2004, 08:44 AM)
tongue.gif
Kidding.
o.o;;

Anyway, nice job on that medal thar. XD Every time I look at it it looks like something different... At first it was corn, now it's a cat. o.o;;; What program'd you use for that?

And nice medals Dice. XD

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it is a little pointless but i think just have a different color for the higher medals instead of just plopping on more.

that said i don't really care about medals, or post counts, as is obvious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock