New badges

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I want new badges, ones for those with 1000+ posts. I'm tired of collecting small badges
frown.gif

Mr.Curlynose1

HI ASL PLS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In addition to having new pips, I think that we should have less space between pips, and more level ups. I mean, between 500 and 1000 is ages for me, I've been posting since about the beginning of GBATemp and I only have 900 posts, since I only post when I have something to say. It'd be nice to have medals closer together so I can be happy more often.
biggrin.gif

*The Nose Has Left The Building.*

dice

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think we should host a competition where the top five badges chosen as the best (we make our own ones) will be used for certain members. One for Moderators (not Global mods) one for those with 1000+ posts, 2000+ posts, 3000+ posts and 4000+ posts.
I say that the best one goes to those with 4000+ posts, the second best going to the moderators, the third best going to those with 3000+ posts and so on...

dice

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I would but there are only like... five moderators. It seems that there won't be many more staff members being needed and there are more poeple who are gaining more posts.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't think this is encouraging to spam, I see it more like a present for being active....of course, there will be spammers, but I think that regular members that post will be nicely rewarded with this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1