arcmez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
From a translating experimenter:

文件格式和PS3版基本一样,解包后用PS3汉化版的文本替换进去,打包传回PSV发现程序调用的字库文件名和格式都不一样,PSV字库是GXT格式,PS3字库是DDS格式,简单改名替换字库文件直接死机,但只要有人能用near解密的方法DUMP出官方中文版,提取字库和汉化文本重打包到日版里应该没问题

PSV version is using different font resources from PS3 version.So cannot only use text to replace.
Font bank format: PSV:GXT PS3: DDS
If someone can dump PSV Eng ver. resources with "near manual app" trick,Translating may be possible.

Last edited by arcmez,

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
haha i got stuck after you have to kill those 2 guys then i was just walking around in circles with a message on screen telling me to do something but i can't read japanese or english so i boned out of there and uninstalled.

sony must be having emergency board room meetings right now.

KyoMaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ive played this game on ps2 its a great game, if u guys stuck in some part theres alot guides all over internet, now i got princess crow, odin sphere, dragons dogma <3

HohoKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Original text:
本来打算提个别的游戏的,但看一眼我的卡带盒...卧槽怎么全是法老控...这才想起貌似毕业的时候送了好多卡带出去..还送了两台psv给人....... 当然其实这些都无所谓,玩儿破解本来就是图个好玩儿是吧,又没有软妹币拿

话说前两天无聊看到了一个奥卡姆剃刀?卧槽肃然起敬!反正我是不知道这种东西,我读书少啊。我不管怎么玩儿都只会是奥卡姆剃刀剃掉的那个不值得考虑的假设,我不管怎么破解都只会破解别人买的廉价版加密是吧。这些人都是大神~,我佩服他们有耐心找到一个个的漏洞,我羡慕他们拥有跑出第一条本地指令的才华,我嫉妒他们能够找出内核exploit并加载内核代码,他们要想弄盗版简直是分分钟的事,要想禁止盗版有千万种方法,而我?只是法老控中文化里面的社员~呵呵,你们怎么不说你们全是sony的社员?我解出来之前大神说盗版不可能,我解出来之后大神们就确定找到解密的方法了~反正我解出来的eboot又没有什么二次加密,呵呵,马后炮,我也会啊,新出的那个dump卡带的物理方法?我三年前就用fpga做到了我会随便乱说?那卡就一个普通的mmc协议我会随便乱说?然而卵用?里面有几条特殊指令是用来传游戏解密key的好吧,这个key没猜错的话能用来解pfs和eboot,肯定是非对称加密,每次插卡都不一样,每个游戏也不一样,你能提取一次通信包有个鸟用,我早就扔垃圾箱好几年了,完事儿这些人现在发现了当个宝

Translation: (credits to harukaff from reddit)
I wanted to extract another one, but skimmed at my carts... wtf all from Falcom... Then I remembered I gave away many carts on my graduation... and 2 vitas... however cracking is for fun right? nobody is paying me for it though.

I saw Occam's Razor days before? wtf my deep respect! (tr note: /s) [emoticon] I dont know this thing, i'm poor educated. No matter how i tinker with it i'm the assumption that get razored, how i crack i only crack other's poor encryption right? [emoticon][emoticon] They are very skilled, i admire them that they are patient to find exploits, i envy them that they can run first line of code locally, they can pirate in minutes. But me? I'm just a employee who localize game for Falcom~ [emoticon][emoticon] why don't you say that you are all employed by Sony? Before i did this they said it's impossible to pirate games, and after I done they confirmed how to decrypt games. Anyway there are no other encryption in my decrypted eboot, hehe, i could be a monday-morning quarterback too. That new way to dump carts? (tr note: see wololo) I did that using FPGA three years ago. That's just MMC protocol. So what? There are some special commands to transfer decrypt keys, if I guessed right it can be used to decrypt pfs and eboot. It must be asymmetric encryption, the key is different every time you insert the cart, and every game's is also different. It's of no use to extract the comm once, so I already ditched it for years. Now they consider it a treasure

Just copied the full text from reddit to here, along with the translation by harukaff from reddit. ( as the reddit page is about vita piracy i will not link, however i hope this helps)

It seem the hacker, was quite frustrated by the skeptism from the community about his work and suspecting him to be a leaker.

Last edited by HohoKing,

KyoMaxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just copied the full text from reddit to here, along with the translation by harukaff from reddit. ( as the reddit page is about vita piracy i will not link, however i hope this helps)

It seem the hacker, was quite frustrated by the skeptism from the community about his work and suspecting him to be a leaker.
he's pissed i never doubt you mister chinese breaker of the chains father of the dragons , khalesi of drogo <3

Reactions: satan89

arcmez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

而我?只是法老控中文化里面的社员~呵呵,你们怎么不说你们全是sony的社员?
About me? (You think that)I'm just a employee working for Falcom CHN localizing~
WTF?Why don't you say that you (the "professional" hackers who doubt me) are all employed by Sony?

It's a irony.Actually he's not employed by Falcom.

Last edited by arcmez,

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha i got stuck after you have to kill those 2 guys then i was just walking around in circles with a message on screen telling me to do something but i can't read japanese or english so i boned out of there and uninstalled.

sony must be having emergency board room meetings right now.

what in the hell

you're doing fantastic on here for someone who doesn't read english

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Text translation for Odin Sphere (No UI) is out, bit

2TJySjb

this is still janky as its likely just them replacing text files so don't expect much, but better then nothing for now ...

2TJySjb

Last edited by Spzjulien,

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone discovered a way around the black screen issue yet? is it a region issue?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

has anyone discovered a way around the black screen issue yet? is it a region issue?

nevermind i fixed the issue. For those of you stuck with the black screen, install 0 first, then the pkg. DO NOT attempt to launch the pkg before installing 0 or it will black screen and youll have to do it all over again.

Lokaijz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those having a bad time installing VPKS, try updating ur molecular shell to it's last version! ;)

Have a good time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto