XP
Country
United Kingdom
New DS Demos

And here come five more DS demos!
smile.gif

Ganbare Goemon - DEMO (J)
ganbare_goemon_demo_jap.png

Trauma Center: Under the Knife - DEMO (J)
trauma_center_under_the_knife_demo_jap.png

DS Training for Adults: Work Your Brain - DEMO (J)
ds_training_for_adults_work_your_brain_demo_jap.png

Guru Guru Nagetto - DEMO (J)
guru_guru_nagetto_demo_jap.png

Languages: Japanese
Group: iND
Release Date: 23/05/2005

Legend of Zelda: TP - Preview Trailer (U)
zelda_preview_trailer_e3_2005.png

Languages: English
Group: iND
Release Date: 24/05/2005

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Ganbare Goemon are both on my must have list, so those that can make use of these let the rest of us know...

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man... there really needs to be more comercial DS dumps so I can justify buying a NeoFlash just for Under The Knife lol

mekaxero

I am the alpha, and the omega
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
don't worry, they are still out there, i just got em. however, along with the other demos i got today, the e3 ones, i cannot seem to get them to play on my ds, even though i used flashme to change my firmware, all i get is a white screen. hope to find out how to fix this soon, as i want to play these.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
good to see so much stuff coming out for DS but still.. where do you BUY a neoflash and when will it be an actual solution instead of leaning more towards homebrewn dev?

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
don't worry, they are still out there, i just got em. however, along with the other demos i got today, the e3 ones, i cannot seem to get them to play on my ds, even though i used flashme to change my firmware, all i get is a white screen. hope to find out how to fix this soon, as i want to play these.

I couldn't get mine to work either.

mekaxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the site i got mine from did not require a password, and it had 8 demos total, all 5 e3 ones, and these 3 listed below it.

ok, tried using ndsloader.bin i found on another site to get it to work. its basically the same thing as ndsmall.bin as i can tell, same size, and a lot of it is the same, but that gave me no luck either. here is hoping firefly or someone else can make them into .ds.gba files like with the polarium demo, that one works on hardward for me.

Neoflash will probally be in my future, but for the moment, i am content with these nice demos and homebrewn games/demos that are coming out. they are fun. if i can find a way to make these work, i will let y'all know.

cruddy: did u try it with ur neoflash? i read in another thread, the one about the e3 demos, that you were going to play them on ur neoflash later today.

Skit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to put it on the ds with the flashme just use the ndsmall.bin in command promt and put copy /b ndsmall.bin+game.nds new.nds.gba
wink.gif

but for the multi boot loader it does not work for me :'(

mekaxero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well skit, got it to work this time, apparently i screwed up the first time, i replaced the first bit with ndsmall.bin, instead of adding it to the beginning. thanx a bunch. tried out the zelda gallery, will try out the rest later tonight to see how they are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo