ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo powersave support FINALLY wrote me back and said that i already have a USA Key, when the XML file for the powersave i have says Region: JP wtf??
man these guys are no help at all didnt even give me a new key when i asked for one i have 3 keys: 2 JP and EU. is there a US one or would that be EU as well?

leowal

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inb4ban.......tut tut I don't think staff like ban avoiding XD

Just out of interest did you do anything in particular before you got banned or was it just the inevitable build up :)

I don't know, why last post was "I was hoping for AZ's Floette... Fingers Crossed!". That might have been it, who knows. Kinda sucks :cry:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I don't know, why last post was "I was hoping for AZ's Floette... Fingers Crossed!". That might have been it, who knows. Kinda sucks :cry:
To be fair you had been warned and warned to stop asking and just wait.......kinda feel bad for ya, but I don't think you would like the place as much if you weren't allowed to keep asking for new codes everyday :lol:

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

And ban evasion is your solution to this? You should have contacted the moderation team if you felt that you have been warned/banned without merit instead of creating a new account...

leowal

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And ban evasion is your solution to this? You should have contacted the moderation team if you felt that you have been warned/banned without merit instead of creating a new account...

One day (yesterday) i can go on, view like, comment on posts perfectly fine. Then I wake up today and i cant do anything. Did i spam in my sleep? I hope not

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 4 codes we realy need:
1.An abillity modifier
2.Hoopa wondercard/slot1 modifier
3.Volcanion" "
4.all clothes codes
1. As mentioned before, they will never release this code.
2 and 3. Lets not start this again, they're not going to release them anytime soon. Also mentioning any unreleased Pokemons would bring in those people who keep spamming this thread praying for it.
4. It is not possible. The game will freeze when you enter battle; Kaphotics said this somewhere.

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. As mentioned before, they will never release this code.
2 and 3. Lets not start this again, they're not going to release them anytime soon. Also mentioning any unreleased Pokemons would bring in those people who keep spamming this thread praying for it.
4. It is not possible. The game will freeze when you enter battle; Kaphotics said this somewhere.

No he was talking about the pajamas not being being available the way we want it to be. And that it would cause the issues in battle. This guy prolly just wants the rest of the stuff. In spite of it being easy to get them yourself. Which allot of the codes assist with us being lazy and I love it. Haha.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah,Im not on about Pyjamas,just UNLOCK CLOTHES code-its a pain in the ass starting a new game and having to wait ages to get somewhere,only to find out the item you want was only available yesterday!haha

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
sooo powersave support FINALLY wrote me back and said that i already have a USA Key, when the XML file for the powersave i have says Region: JP wtf??
man these guys are no help at all didnt even give me a new key when i asked for one i have 3 keys: 2 JP and EU. is there a US one or would that be EU as well?

They don't need to give you a new key, they just have to adjust it on their own end so that your EU key becomes a US key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1