ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I intend to show video proof that it's not possible to Wondertrade/GTS unobtainable pokemon this evening.

That GameFAQs thread Hozu linked too, also came to the same conclusion. That you can put blocked Pokemon on GTS, but no one will find them. And even then, you can't really can't complain that you can't go online unless you can really convince anyone that you might "accidentally" offer to trade for an obviously hacked Vivillon pattern. That's just crazy talk.

Reactions: h448

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be careful using this. I just tried to modify a vivillon and it bricked my Y cart. Sucks I have to buy a new one and start over. Luckily all of my pokemon are backed up on Pokebank.

Edit: ok it only corrupted the save. I restored an older save and it loads. This is not the pokeball form of vivillon. There is a very different form that is bright white and red in the center.

villazeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Be careful using this. I just tried to modify a vivillon and it bricked my Y cart. Sucks I have to buy a new one and start over. Luckily all of my pokemon are backed up on Pokebank.

Edit: ok it only corrupted the save. I restored an older save and it loads. This is not the pokeball form of vivillon. There is a very different form that is bright white and red in the center.

What do you mean by "is not the pokeball form of vivillon"? It is.

Xaniled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well mines the pokeball pattern?

10325675_10152242510743929_5214505666553014924_n.jpg

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it's so long (9 minutes), but here I recorded attempts to trade a Pokeball Vivillon over Wondertrade and GTS.. all unsuccessful. In hindsight, I didn't try direct online trade, but I know for a fact it doesn't work. Hell, I couldn't even direct trade a Contrary Snivy over wifi... Hozu can take his complaints and trot back to Canada in full confidence that he will not accidentally receive and illegal Vivillon form if he gets online with his game.

TLDR: Here's proof you can't trade unreleased pokemon/forms in any way. In that particular way, Powersaves does not ruin the online game for others. Feel free to keep on form swapping to your heart's content!

kRuDoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
my powersaves isn't working too, and some friends say me the same, i think is the server, its de third time that this happened to me since i buy it

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change ribbons?... :glare:

I traded my legit 5iv Yveltal for a Victini... and the Victini is illegal. I collect both legit and legal Pokemons so I could care less if Victini is legal. The one I got is suppose to have a Classic ribbon but has a Wishing ribbon instead...

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Is Powersaves working for everyone atm? I'm getting this 'no online content available' message...
my powersaves isn't working too, and some friends say me the same, i think is the server, its de third time that this happened to me since i buy it
Some people just have the problem. Datel do send out faulty Powersave devices and we can't do a thing about it. Well unless you buy a new Powersaves device but if none of the advice works then this would be the case.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try a different USB cable. If you don't have one you can purchase one for around £1.

It still doesn't work after you tried on a different computer?
Try rebooting your internet connection too.
:(

You can also use the usb cable of a Ps3 controler( I tried it, it work!)

I tried my PS3 cable, tried 4 different cables. Same issue. I always try again the next day and i never leave my laptop on. Still never works.
This video shows my frustration.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and now I get an error. lol..

chocobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people just have the problem. Datel do send out faulty Powersave devices and we can't do a thing about it. Well unless you buy a new Powersaves device but if none of the advice works then this would be the case.

But mine was working earlier :( It just randomly broke somehow?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
It has to be software related. Each time i uninstall and rein. I get this - http://prntscr.com/3oizpc
Are you sure you have a cartridge that matches the country of your Powersaves? Example: I have a European cartridge so it works fine. If you have a different region cartridge then your screwed and have to buy another xD but yeah check that.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this device and love it! Anyway, is it possible to use saves besides those from their site and program? I am mainly looking for a save for FE:A that has Max Stats for main character at or near beginning of game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...