ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Iuria

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, have anyone has the solution for me with this? Whenever I attempt to restore a save the application gets stuck at the end of the "Reading Cartridge..." stage, the checkbox for that stage is checked but the "Writing Cartridge..." stage never begins, nor does it even start pulsating. I can't even start my game as it says "the save data is corrupted"... Please if you have any solution that would work please let me know, I have a physical copy of Pokemon X. Thank you very much.

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, have anyone has the solution for me with this? Whenever I attempt to restore a save the application gets stuck at the end of the "Reading Cartridge..." stage, the checkbox for that stage is checked but the "Writing Cartridge..." stage never begins, nor does it even start pulsating. I can't even start my game as it says "the save data is corrupted"... Please if you have any solution that would work please let me know, I have a physical copy of Pokemon X. Thank you very much.
... seems like your game is corrupted then. Or the save file you're trying to backup is corrupted, so try a different one?

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this device and love it! Anyway, is it possible to use saves besides those from their site and program? I am mainly looking for a save for FE:A that has Max Stats for main character at or near beginning of game.

Basically just find the save online (I would make sure it works with Powersaves...) and then put it into your Saves folder, and then it allows you to install it to your cart.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This worked fine with me I reset the game started a new one by a button combo then after that i saved the game then i put the game back in the power saves then restored my pokemon game and it worked fine after that. Hope that helps need any more info let me know ;)

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would be cool a wondercard for that vivillion....

Yeah, but the modifier is really awesome because you can breed a perfect 6IV one and make it a Pokeball one, no resetting for a good nature or IVs :) plus, Vivillon gets all those moves regularly, so you`re not missing out on an event move or anything

Reactions: guruswamp

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but the modifier is really awesome because you can breed a perfect 6IV one and make it a Pokeball one, no resetting for a good nature or IVs :) plus, Vivillon gets all those moves regularly, so you`re not missing out on an event move or anything

Lack of Cherish Ball makes it very obvious that the Vivillon is hacked though.

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...