ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welp. Now I can't use the GTS or Wondertrade until the actual event is released. Otherwise I'll end up getting an illegal Pokédex entry because of some troll. Thanks Datel.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp. Now I can't use the GTS or Wondertrade until the actual event is released. Otherwise I'll end up getting an illegal Pokédex entry because of some troll. Thanks Datel.

move the pokeball vivilion to bank and restore your save to before you altered it that should fix your wonder trade and gts issue

Hozu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
move the pokeball vivilion to bank and restore your save to before you altered it that should fix your wonder trade and gts issue
You're assuming everyone has the device. I don't, but I keep an eye out for the available codes so I know what people can do.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
just ignore it, someone pops into the thread every now and then to whine on about random stuff.........if he would get banned from using wondertrade etc by having them......how does he think someone will trade him them lol

Reactions: signz

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...why would we allow users to get illegal Pokédex entries when even Datel doesn't?

I think he's upset because he keeps popping in here to firmly share how Datel won't add unreleased Pokemon to Powersaves, but they did. Pokeball Vivillon can't be traded, I already tried to trade, just to confirm. There's no way he can get one via GTS or Wondertrade.

Reactions: thagrouch

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's upset because he keeps popping in here to firmly share how Datel won't add unreleased Pokemon to Powersaves, but they did. Pokeball Vivillon can't be traded, I already tried to confirm. There's no way he can get one via GTS or Wondertrade.
Considering the event comes out on June 4th, Datel is just adding the code so they don't have to wait until next Friday to be late in posting the code. That or they jumped the gun in error or to try and get more people to buy the device...

Either way, the powersaved pokeball viv is easily detectable as a hack (missing proper event data), and the actual event will be out shortly in which the species/form trade ban will be lifted.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I think he's upset because he keeps popping in here to firmly share how Datel won't add unreleased Pokemon to Powersaves, but they did. Pokeball Vivillon can't be traded, I already tried to trade, just to confirm. There's no way he can get one via GTS or Wondertrade.

It was uploaded because of bad information given to Datel.
From what I understand, the guy has been hearing people tell him the Pokeball Viv is out.

From what I know, it isn't, so it's bad information.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i don't get it
if you get an illegal pokemon , you can't use the GTS ?

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country
Requested trainer sex-change code. Kaphotics, is this even possible to do without screwing up the save file? Idk you're the expert, I need to know if there's a chance of ever getting this code so please reply.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Requested trainer sex-change code. Kaphotics, is this even possible to do without screwing up the save file? Idk you're the expert, I need to know if there's a chance of ever getting this code so please reply.
It's a simple change in the save file, but could mess up too much (including gender specific wardrobes, maybe some event strings); it's the same simplicity as changing gender in Gen V -- it's up to Datel if they want to add it. (PKHeX has the offset built in to read/edit)

Reactions: Simon Blackquill

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1