New section or forum for contests/giveaways?

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So we've started having a number of contests and giveaways recently. Should we have a new forum topic for these under the 'Other Discussions' section? Or maybe have an entirely new section?

(I'm not going to add a poll for 'New Topic or New Section?'. The mods can decide on that.)

Some recent contests that we've had:

This one might not really belong in the new forum:
Free Motorola USB Wifi adapter

These are spread out over different forums. It will be nice to have them all in one place. The big and important ones like Tempmas, Homebrew Bounty, etc. can be stickied.

What do you guys think?

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is no one interested in this?
frown.gif

If we do end up creating a new forum/section/whatever, I'll probably do a giveaway of my own. I have a couple of unused Club Nintendo PINs (USA) lying around...
wink.gif

This is not a bribe
smile.gif

I'll probably end up doing the giveaway even if don't get a new forum
biggrin.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
We used to have a contests and polls section, but it was so underused and misused that it was gotten rid of. This wasn't too long ago either.

You linked to nine contests, that's not nearly enough to justify a new section. At the moment user created contests can go in general off topic and the trading (giving) forum, and official GBAtemp competitions go in GBAtemp and scene news. I think that is adequate personally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1