Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hatsu said:
DukeDizko said:
So, anyone's settin' up a charity or what?
rofl.gif

I will.
smileipb2.png
r u serious about setting up a charity for KongzNutz (sp?)? If so, let the whole community know (not just those on gbatemp)

I hope everyone who reads this will consider making a donation... if a lot of people contributed just a small amount each, it could cover the whole $1.5M (for example, that's only 30,000 people at $50 bucks each, which is still less than what the game costs!)

Myke

so tasty!
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
you guys are asses. After a fine like that the last thing I would want is a million people rubbing it in, while they still reap the benefits of what he has done. Sure he may not have done it the smartest way, but cmon people leave the poor guy be FFS, I'm sure he's got enough shit in his head to deal with right now.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xflak40 said:
Hatsu said:
DukeDizko said:
So, anyone's settin' up a charity or what?
rofl.gif

I will.
smileipb2.png
r u serious about setting up a charity for KongzNutz (sp?)? If so, let the whole community know (not just those on gbatemp)

I hope everyone who reads this will consider making a donation... if a lot of people contributed just a small amount each, it could cover the whole $1.5M (for example, that's only 30,000 people at $50 bucks each, which is still less than what the game costs!)

If everyone contributed less than that we could have him out (of debt) in no time.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
DeadlyFoez said:
I considered it, but the fact that he probably can't use a computer anymore means that he'll never see any bit of money unless it was mailed directly to him. He hasn't been on these forums for months now, so that should say it all right there. Seriously, if I were him I'd pull a Brakken and make sure I did die.

Today he was reading the discussion thread linked in the main page... at least I saw his nick just under the thread for quite a while...

Prince Valmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
Today he was reading the discussion thread linked in the main page... at least I saw his nick just under the thread for quite a while...

Someone from their legal department could be using his log-in information to track private messages. You never know.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
shanefromoz said:
If You have a mod chip you need to Download iOS53 + iOS60 (4.1e) or iOS70 (4.2e) patch with dop ios mod.
Then it will load from the disc channel.

Cheers

so one just loads dop ios select iso53+60 and hit patch?

dizogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
n00b question i'm sure, but how do I get NSMB to not crash after I go down the tunnel in world 1-2?

I'm using NeoGamma R7 with CIOS Rev 14 and my wii is Ver. 4.1E.

Thanks.

bender01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Blue-K said:
For Disc-Loader Users (no ModChip, only cIOS):
-The patched game works fine with rev14 and NeoGamma/SoftChip.

ModChip Users:
-Or try the newest NeoGamma R8Beta, which should be able to run the Game without any patches needed. THE ISO MUST BE UNPATCHED!
So, with Neogamma the ISO must be patched or not?

Also, if I try to open my ISO with WiiScrubber, it says "DATA(BAD)" on the partition and I can't open it. Why? Does it mean that it's already patched?

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
where is the website to donate?

I would help him, even I bought the original NSMB.

between, most people just bash about him, if i would be someone releasing, I would never do it again on GBAtemp.. so many ungrateful bastards here

DarkWish07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get my retail copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii to work. It had been working fine for the longest time, but then I updated to Darkcorp with whatever cios rev that uses (17 maybe?) and now I get an error after a few minutes of playing. I would uninstall it and go back to what I had before... but I can't remember what cios rev and what cioscorp version I had before. Could anyone with a retail copy of the game tell me how they got it to work for them?

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWish07 said:
I can't get my retail copy of New Super Mario Bros. Wii to work. It had been working fine for the longest time, but then I updated to Darkcorp with whatever cios rev that uses (17 maybe?) and now I get an error after a few minutes of playing. I would uninstall it and go back to what I had before... but I can't remember what cios rev and what cioscorp version I had before. Could anyone with a retail copy of the game tell me how they got it to work for them?
Reinstall IOS51.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...