ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

optical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im new to yuzu and started playing paper mario origami king but my save got deleted.
Does anyone have a save file for sweetpaper valley it would be much apreciated thanks in advance

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Thanks for the site! What exactly is in the BOTW saves? Are they saves from the beginning with everything unlocked?
i think it would be great if you add more details to the save file
and what the mod, is it a female zelda again? that was awesome when someone made that from botw
So im new to yuzu and started playing paper mario origami king but my save got deleted.
Does anyone have a save file for sweetpaper valley it would be much apreciated thanks in advance
i think its best for you to use cheat because there are only 2 types of save file

either its 100% complete/ ready for new game+ or starting pack or boost for starters that will have an advantage

Skipcity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a save file for Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp that has all COs unlocked? Thanks!
Yes I'll upload in a few
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have a save file for Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp that has all COs unlocked? Thanks!
Sorry I think i just backed up the wrong save, one sec im going to fix it

Edit: ok just tested it and its the right save file with 0% progress, challenge mode unlocked and all COs

Attachments

• Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp All COs Unlocked (Starter Save).zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by Skipcity,
  • Love
Reactions: Yuhn

Yuhn

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yes I'll upload in a few

Edit: ok just tested it and its the right save file with 0% progress, challenge mode unlocked and all COs

Got it to work. Thank you!

Last edited by Yuhn,
Reactions: Skipcity

BOBBOB123123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I'll upload in a few

Do you have a 100% complete advance wars game save?

ibaraent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Requesting a River City: Rival Showdown save. Doens't need to be 100%, it's just that Normal difficulty for some reason is locked now (it wans't in the original) and I wish to play on that, so a save with it unlocked is all I need.

edu1994lopes

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey friend, i need save pokemon scarlet complete with dlc's

I formatted my PC, lost my save and I wouldn't like to have to play the dlc all over again, I just want to be ready for the new dlc on the 11th

thx for help

hardjekeo

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hey! does anyone have a save file right before green streamer (or shortly after) for paper mario, origami king? please I'm stuck thanks to that stupid vip pass bug.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5cgll8v7iA