Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For most switch owners they've already bought the games they're gonna buy. nsw has been stale for a few months, they put too much stock and time in trying to sell cardboard and miyamotos fail project robot game
By failed project robot game I take it you are referring to Arms. In what possible way is 2 million sales of a game a fail??

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly I’ll wait till be sure that eshop titles are compatible, cart only support is killing the deal for me otherwaise it’s neat

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
xecuter always made products when cfw was being made and they profited.
but because the glitch is everywhere and anyone can make it, we will charge for cfw now.

pathetic

ill buy the jig of aliexpress when it comes and wont support this cfw.

im waiting for atmp and getting my coldboot when they decide i wont care.

but this is just pathetic to charge for a cfw.
team reswitched kicked in to high gear and i hope they release it soon so they can bash them.

hate me or like me thats my opinion.

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xecuter always made products when cfw was being made and they profited.
but because the glitch is everywhere and anyone can make it, we will charge for cfw now.

pathetic

ill buy the jig of aliexpress when it comes and wont support this cfw.

im waiting for atmp and getting my coldboot when they decide i wont care.

but this is just pathetic to charge for a cfw.
team reswitched kicked in to high gear and i hope they release it soon so they can bash them.

hate me or like me thats my opinion.

WAAAAH. WAAAAAAH. TX WON'T GIVE ME THEIR CFW FOR FREE! WAAAAAAH!

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so TX will either be ripped apart (reverse engineered by failoverflow and the reswitched) or they will brick us all to hell :)

TX isn't Gateway, they have no history of 'bricking' people. Their product will exist forever, it is useful just as a FG loader. And their CFW will remain superior for piracy purposes for some time.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
You're not a corporate giant, now are you? :)
Not the last time I checked. ;)

Just pointing out the differences between "i can find someone on google" and "that person cares about privacy settings, still".

Truth(TM) is, that we are in an age, where everyone would sell their most private information for an image of their grandchild, or a chance for a convenient hookup, or a higher a-social score. :) People have no concept of what they are giving away - and how others are making profits with it.

They also are mostly interested in personal impact ("i can haz free?") and not in societal impact - (identify networks, opinion leaders, undecided voters, unhealthy living individuals and insurance premiums, potential low income earners, the next whistleblower - earlier, the financial information of certain networks, -- and potential outcomes, "trend engineering", nudging, hiring, new social pressures (see China and face recognition (train travel, jay walking), ...) Also we've jsut learned, that google didnt care about creating an AI that would actively fool people into thinking that they are talking to a real person - which they then PR managed after the fact... Fun stuff like that.

The excuse for all that currently is: "People always tell us, they want advertising which is relevant to them" - which i personally think, is a pretty bold lie... (Remember the days, when people actually talked about advertising, because they had to be created with more effort, than just microtargeting your demo on facebook? Those were better adverts...)

I could go on for hours.. ;))

Last edited by notimp,

Evictor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can bet this software they have on the dongle/OS is encrypted and obfuscated to hell and back. Like the PS3 scene this will eventually be reverse engineered and free for everyone but that will take some time. Not going to be as easy as sniffing what's going in/out of the dongle i'm sure of that.

I'm not too worried about it. Atmosphere is just around the corner.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Don’t expect PayPal payment, they don’t want get sued by Nintendo and quit supporting mod/cart resellers long time ago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @BakerMan I bet your mom found out you watching those kind of vids on your 3ds again, and put a... +1