Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

D

Deleted User

I don't know. I mean sure people who definitly need to pirate games right fucking now because of what ever ugly reasons will buy the TX stuff. Everybody who doesn't need the "backup function" because they've download all games they bought already (like I did) will not. I can wait another 6 months for "backup functionality".

I'm not saying I've never used it on 3DS - I did, for games I knew I wouldn't buy because I disliked them - but it's not my main goal. I want emulators.

You don't really know what trolling means, right? I don't give a fuck if you pirate or not. I did it too and I do it all the time. I just can't stand the people celebrating it like it's a gift send from god. Like it's the only thing the console was made for. Have some decency. Don't pirate brand new games. Don't pirate on a new platform. Don't fuck up indies. AND DON'T SUPPORT PEOPLE LIKE TX.

So und nicht anders , and to the people which want piracy hell if you want piracy do it for free atleast and dont pay money for it.

Reactions: Ohex4455

CaptSaveAHoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can y'all stop and take this somewhere else please lol. I'm waiting on a comment saying Preorders are up and y'all are making it hard for us people that just wanna buy it.

Ohex4455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no one really cares what you think man
give up
Obviously I've got at least a couple people on my side.

Just ignore NateHax and 0x25b3. No need to engage with them, they are just dipshit trolls. Click ignore and done.
Jeez people, learn what a troll is. My god.

Really tempted to spread console-bricking roms for people like you lol.

Last edited by Ohex4455,
Reactions: Deleted User

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there a link to pre-order just the OS? I see on the site they are selling it 10 dollars cheaper if you use your own jig and computer.

D

Deleted User

So is there a link to pre-order just the OS? I see on the site they are selling it 10 dollars cheaper if you use your own jig and computer.

Right you can buy the OS and launch it your self , just grab the OS and give it one week and ShinyQuagsire will crack it lol Fuck TX those morons

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might actually buy it if using Atmosphere is more complicated. The price is lower than I expected.

I also wouldn't preorder this without seeing some reviews first.

Reactions: scroeffie

tinkle

taciturn shill girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone summarise why people dont like TX? Cuz as far as I can tell, they're just trying to get paid.
Because "muh open sores" aka they think software should be free instead of companies making a superior product driven by profit.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone summarize why people dont like TX? Cuz as far as I can tell, they're just trying to get paid.

From what I've seen the reasoning is;

They're selling piracy.
They're DRMing their software.
They're selling software.
They're charging too much.

There are also some at least what I believe to be unfounded reasons/assumptions.

They're the new Gateway team.
They'll hold your Switch hostage.
They'll brick your Switch.
They'll drop support as soon as the product is released.
They stole their exploit/code.

D

Deleted User

They're selling piracy.

There are also some at least what I believe to be unfounded reasons/assumptions.

Much Respect Devin

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

They're selling piracy.

Reasonable points, but the people who made modchips for previous consoles (PSX, PS2, Gamecube) or people like Krikzz who make flash carts, they don't get stick for "selling piracy".
And DRMing their software is fair if they made their own software that they don't want people getting for free. They just want to be paid for their work.

Reactions: Risingdawn

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it allow to keep the original firmware low and boot an updated emunand?

Does the USB dongle allow to load non xecuter payloads?

I would buy it to be able to play all my original games while keeping muy firmware low.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's not 4th of July yet