Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

jramirex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes sense to have some sort of communication to a server. It' supposedly a one system key. My guess is you will need a pc with internet to create the customized payload for the switch?

A lot of information is missing, Xecuter needs to clear more things up before the end if the week.

Timexy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For those wondering whether to buy from the Brazilian one, during checkout it states that your credit card will be billed for 38,50 EUR and the only shipping method is Registered Mail. It looks like it'll be send from overseas, and considering our Correios history of losing parcels IMO it's best to buy from somewhere else with a better shipping method, like DHL. R43DSCA seems to be the best one, if it charges CAD instead of USD.

Reactions: lordhell

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from SwitchSX dot com. I figured it's only 40 bux, and I'd better have it and not needed it, than needed/want it and not have it.

Likewise. When I ordered a few minutes ago, it was the only US vendor selling the SX Pro, and not just the OS.

domol2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Want to know also, but it let me pay with paypal. At least my money will be only retained for some time in the worst case scenario.
the dutch resseller is the same site. i have order 1 and have pay with paypal. en you pay to xiaosheng luo is the name. i dont know butt the site's have the same name. we will see is it coming ore not.

Bushido1992

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I also would advice every German dude here, to not buy on the German Ships, none of them is secure. All are Google translated. Just buy a Licence on the "real" Offical Resellers like Shop01Media + Axaian or how they called.

Shop01 also confirmed, they are one of the first stores in the Line to recieve Deliveries. So better order on one of the "Fast" Stores. Also there is a high Chance Licence Key Only, get shipped earlier.

I only bought on this store because i got years ago on this side my E3 NOR Flasher - all without Problem.

Sonics99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Just to clear up a few things I have read here. GaryOPA at maxconsole has tested the device and has said specifically the following:

"Remember if you have large family, or few friends nearby, you can buy just one kit, and a few licenses, and share the dongle for installs, and upgrades, as not needed after the first setup, just handy to have for updates, reinstalls, backups, etc."

So, the CFW actually installs and does not need to be done each time after a cold boot.

He has also confirmed that if you want to use a PC or phone to do the install that you do not need the Pro kit. Assuming you already have a jig. The pro kit is just meant to give you a jig and an easy way to flash without being tied to a computer.

Reactions: peteruk

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what is this talk about Switch v 3.0.0 and 4.0.1 or 5.x.x ? thnx for the answers I really appreciate it!
Going to Japan in 2 weeks where the switch is really cheap and I'll probably buy it there!

The main reasons people stay on lower firmware is:

1. Not all homebrew is working on all firmwares currently. You can use hetake to load the homebrew menu on 5.x but most of the homebrew apps aren't working on anything higher than 4x.
2. Softmod options are planned on coming to 4x and lower, no current news on whether that will be possible on 5x.

gabru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
the dutch resseller is the same site. i have order 1 and have pay with paypal. en you pay to xiaosheng luo is the name. i dont know butt the site's have the same name. we will see is it coming ore not.

Already bought that, and ye, it's that Xiaosheng guy. From what I could read in spanish forums this guy is normally the one behind a LOT of flashcards sites. And they had no problems in the past with the 3ds ones.

upload_2018-5-17_17-58-47.png

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PayPal... They wouldn't take cc
that site just popped up on the 14th lol
good luck

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Already bought that, and ye, it's that Xiaosheng guy. From what I could read in spanish forums this guy is normally the one behind a LOT of flashcards sites. And they had no problems in the past with the 3ds ones.

View attachment 123818
good job putting the sellers email address on blast like that

you people are so naive
you know its against paypals tos to sell flash cards right? if someone reports his email you could get his paypal account terminated which means no tx sx for you

id take down that picture asap

Last edited by jakkal,
Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
UAlTApf

Payment at Elespiel.com went through within an hour. They didn't ask me to send it as a gift, so I could recharge it if they don't deliver.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll see hey cod is on Gamepass and go that route