Android newbie to android, can anyone recomend me a good and quick root for my android?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand where you're coming from, but if you're downloading from a trusted source (Such as vShare), then you have nothing to worry about.

Keeping unknown sources enabled isn't just for what you're downloading. Due to keeping that enabled, my phone was hacked. I kept it enabled for Amazon app store. Suddenly, my phone started giving me Japanese notifications on the bottom of the screen, one of which was network latency. My phone was tunneling somewhere and doing malicious things. I never manually installed anything other than Amazon, nor did I ever visit bad sites.

But yes, if getting from a reputable source, there should be nothing to worry about regarding the apk.

Reactions: Xanthe

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you delete kingroot?

no

Hmm. That is weird. Is your SU binary up to date?
don't know what that is.

last I remembered a game of mine crashing (for regular reasons, I was surprised how long it lasted without a crash) and i noticed it wasn't rooted anymore.
i keep trying to re-root but it keeps on stopping at 22 percent.

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no

don't know what that is.

last I remembered a game of mine crashing (for regular reasons, I was surprised how long it lasted without a crash) and i noticed it wasn't rooted anymore.
i keep trying to re-root but it keeps on stopping at 22 percent.
Check a root checker app to be sure

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus