Hacking News: New Stargate 3DS flashcart

D

Deleted-355425

If this thing was £40 id buy it just because its the last decent flashcart for the 3ds before the system gets fazed out but at the price they want... no ty.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, which card do you recommend then instead, and where to purchase?

Thanks
You can get a DS flashcart that will be compatible with ntrboot that you can use for DS games afterward. Have a look at https://3ds.guide/ntrboot
I have an R4i Gold but there are cheaper options available now. The guide will have links on where to buy them safely.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay, which card do you recommend then instead, and where to purchase?

Thanks
Go to nds-card.com. The R4i Gold RTS or the new R4i Gold Plus are both good options. You only need the Plus if you plan to hack a 3DS console from scratch (and even then, you can do it with the RTS but it's nice to have the option of flicking a switch instead of flashing new firmware to your card).

Reactions: THYPLEX

Thelonewolf88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I could trade in a Gateway card to shave off at least a 1/4 of the price, since they are the same devs that merged with Sky then i'd possible buy it. But right now a console that is b9s enabled + RTS gold ds cart combo is still better.

Last edited by Thelonewolf88,

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seems like mine is also a faulty one.

I have used it less than 15 times, it was working good until today.

When I power on my New 3DSXL, The green LED will light up for like 1 second, then when entering the console menu, the game just won’t load. I tried to push the button several times, resetting the console and trying to enter the DS mode pushing the 2 buttons at the same time, but it will just not load anything, just like there’s no cartridge inserted.

Last edited by RenegadeKid,

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Seems like mine is also a faulty one.

I have used it less than 15 times, it was working good until today.

When I power on my New 3DSXL, The green LED will light up for like 1 second, then when entering the console menu, the game just won’t load. I tried to push the button several times, resetting the console and trying to enter the DS mode pushing the 2 buttons at the same time, but it will just not load anything, just like there’s no cartridge inserted.

Whom did you get this faulty one from, may I ask?

So far I had one go bad on me also, it was shipped from usa warehouse of 3ds-flashcard, it was iffy at the start, then it worked perfectly, but after about dozen inserts, it went dead, and then after playing for it bit the green lit came back, but no games would appear.

Thinking maybe is a fault in soldering of microsd connection. -- I going to arrange to return this one to reseller so the factory can check it out, but it seems to be rare issue so far, only a few reports, and those were all from early first batch, more info is needed could be just one shipment damaged to reseller, if so maybe they need to test them first before shipping them out, one by one to make sure.

thanks.

Rulexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally i got my Stargate 3DS Card today. So far everything works fine. Have anyone tried to run SNES games with the card?

DSC_0604.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here