Next GBAtemp backer raffle coming up soon

patron_raffle.png

[You have until March 31st at midnight to become a Patron to enter the next raffle] If you want a chance to win one of the cool prizes we regularly offer (previous raffle here) make sure to support us on Patreon by submitting your pledge before the end of the month. The next raffle will take place in the early days of April. All members who have a valid pledge submitted before April 1st will be eligible to enter.

So what will be up for grabs this this time? As always it depends on the amount of support we receive from you.

And what perks will you be getting if you decide to support us?

Benefits for you
If you decide to back us, you will also get lots of benefits on a personal level:

1) The most important of all: you will get the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with supporting your favorite online community <3 (all backers!)

2) You will be allowed to enter the quarterly raffle and therefore get a chance to win one of the prizes ($2+ backers)

3) You will be part of a special member group that will have a right to vote in the GBAtemp Bounty ($2+ backers)

4) Your GBAtemp account will go completely ad-free: no more ads, neither on the desktop version nor on the mobile version! ($5+ backers)

5) You will be allowed to use the newest forum themes in their beta versions before they go public, you'll be able to voice your suggestions, the same will also go for all future new styles and design improvements! ($10+ backers)

Stay tuned !

Attachments

• 106635-b4fb8bce9da14523e84e13a03fb994de.jpg
    106635-b4fb8bce9da14523e84e13a03fb994de.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 578
Last edited by Costello,

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd get in touch with Patreon directly if I were you.
Well it only shows that I am pledging when logged in. What's wrong there? Screenshot will be right there in a sec.

Edit: Screenshot added.
2nd Edit: I made my profile publicly invisible. @Costello Changed that now so my link should be showing the pledge. Sorry, my bad! :-D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180331-101705.png
    Screenshot_20180331-101705.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by hurrz,

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I think I changed my name afterwards because I saw that my real name was made public.

So click https://www.patreon.com/hurrz to get to my profile :-)
you posted right after someone sent a pledge and didnt leave their name.
so it could be you... but you need to PM me your real name or whatever name it was before you changed it
and as for patreon saying you didnt pledge, thats probably because payments are done in the 1st week of April, so since there are no payments made yet you arent considered a backer yet (I suppose)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is coming up, we are just wrapping up some last minute partnership deals. To be clear, we had a deal with Bittboy but seeing all the negativity around them recently made us rethink if we really wanted to accept extra prizes donated from them.
But it's going to be in April for sure, coming soon.
I think you mean "soon™"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn