Hacking Suggestion NFC from JoyCon on PC for editing Amiibo.

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Quick question, is there any program out there to use a standard NFC reader for PC to write Amiibo tags?

I have the HTC 10 but the NFC on it is useless so TagMo doesn't work for me. I've Googled for a PC based tool to write the tags but come up empty.

I don't want to buy a Datel device for this when I have a perfectly good NFC reader/writer. I'm not interested in cheats either, just writing Amiibo bin files to NTAG215 cards.

The device I own is an ACR122U USB NFC Tag Reader & Writer.

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, is there any program out there to use a standard NFC reader for PC to write Amiibo tags?

I have the HTC 10 but the NFC on it is useless so TagMo doesn't work for me. I've Googled for a PC based tool to write the tags but come up empty.

I don't want to buy a Datel device for this when I have a perfectly good NFC reader/writer. I'm not interested in cheats either, just writing Amiibo bin files to NTAG215 cards.

The device I own is an ACR122U USB NFC Tag Reader & Writer.

You could try this... https://filetrip.net/dl?8s4gcqxObC It may or may not detect your reader... does detect the Datel that I know for sure.

cherryduck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Reckless-0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I'm aware, the NaMiiO software doesn't like blank tags, it'll only read and write to Amiibo's that already have information on them?
Gotcha... I've just been using it with the little disc they gave me with the Datel and to upload the 20heart wolf link to my actual wolf link figure.

Dat Fierce Diety Link set looks slick as fuck.

Last edited by Reckless-0,

Waterbender00112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey if anyone sees this...
I have a acr122u card reader/writer and I have a handful of nfc215 tags. All I need is a program to write the tags; I found this one but don't know how to use it: github.***/crazyquark/nfc-amiibo . And please explain to me as if I were 5 years old. Also would take any pc suggestions that allows me to write properly on the tags.
P.S: Replace the *** with com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-