God
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OK. Here's the deal. For a while, I've been thinking and finally decided to try out NiGHTS (after reading many positive opinions and high praise of the game). I have the NiGHTS into Dreams ISO for Saturn, and a couple of emulators (Satourne and SSF). I have the US and EUR BIOSes, and the game still won't work. I don't even understand how to get SSF to work (with anything), and I have Satourne loading the BIOS, loading the ISO, however it plays it as an audio CD (or something, I don't actually have sound atm). I have the US version of the ROM, and I'm thinking of trying the EUR version (since someone said it worked).

Does anyone have any suggestions, tutorials, proof that the game doesn't work, or any emulator that the game does work on?

And will NiGHTS for the Wii be simply a remake of the Saturn game, or will it be a whole new game?

- Wrath of God -

God
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where do I put the BIOS? The instructions are in some weird foreign language this computer doesn't recognize. Also which BIOS/game version are you using? USA?

And another thing - When I open SSF, all I have are two menu items. Nothing else. Is that what's supposed to happen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW