GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where the hell is Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles? D:
Professor Layton games always come out toward the end of the year.

OT: The only games I'll get during Q1 are Kid Icarus and Tales of the Abyss. I guess most of my attention during that time frame will be toward the PS Vita.

D

Deleted_171835

Interested in,

3DS/DS games
  • Revelations (except for the fact that it's survival-horror!)
  • MGS 3D: Snake Eater (that's a big maybe but I'll probably get it when it lowers in price just for a portable version)
  • Tekken 3D (60 FPS!)
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
eShop
  • Colors! 3D
  • VVVVVV (Played the PC version and loved it)
  • NightSky
  • Mutant Mudds
  • Mighty Switch Forced
I wish Mask of Miracle was being released in Q1 for North America, though. Otherwise, it's a decent list.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Why would you want to start playing the 3DS version when you haven't finished the DS one yet? It'll spoil the ending, don't go ahead of yourself.
Wait...Do you mean Animal Crossing, or Resident Evil? I've played both (Played the hell out of AC:WW), and IIRC, I did beat Deadly Silence...How would you know if I didn't regardless?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why would you want to start playing the 3DS version when you haven't finished the DS one yet? It'll spoil the ending, don't go ahead of yourself.
Wait...Do you mean Animal Crossing, or Resident Evil? I've played both (Played the hell out of AC:WW), and IIRC, I did beat Deadly Silence...How would you know if I didn't regardless?

Obviously I mean Animal Crossing, and Deadly Silence = RE1, so Revelations would actually be a sequel to 5. ;)

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
No AAA titles anytime soon, Resi and Metal Gear are OK , but no Paper Mario and no Luigi's Mansion 2 ???
The 3DS will have a very hard time when PSVita comes out next February, PSVita has better graphics, better connectivity, better controls with no need for the bulky Circle Pad Pro, and a much better screen.
I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.