• Start date
  • Views 69,931
  • Replies 658
  • Likes 4

beamquaker

Trophies
XP
Country
My son is autistic and has broke 3 ds so far. So i think the 2 ds is a good idea for destructive disabled kids. It appears nintendo have created a autistic friendly ds by accident . Im buying one for his xmas so they may get 1 sold

fossda

Trophies
XP
Country
Failure:
1. KIDS GROW, and eyes develop (8 yrs old to be safe) the 2DS will eventually be thrown into the corner for the shiny new 3DS or later the XL or (ex.) 4DS
2. Pokemon or video games could just be another kid's phase (ya better hope not)
3. Parental controls aren't advertised enough, or parent's are not well informed (read: stupid)
4. 3D was also the whole gimmick
/realtalk

This. I just don't understand why many people returned the 3ds because of the 3d effect not being suitable for under 7 year olds. If they weren't partially blind, they would notice that you can turn the 3d effect off, and lock it using parental controls.

Reactions: henn64

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This. I just don't understand why many people returned the 3ds because of the 3d effect not being suitable for under 7 year olds. If they weren't partially blind, they would notice that you can turn the 3d effect off, and lock it using parental controls.

OR they could read that 7+ logo ON THE BOX.
5372710346_e3cc3c0590.jpg

Check dat sev'n

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When was the last time you listened to a PEGI or an ESRB rating?

The rating allows them to skirt responsibility for eye damage at an age below 7 but Nintendo kinda wants to be a bit more ethical so that's why the 2DS was made. It's designed for an audience below age 7.

PROTOBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the ds two doesnt even support some games like zelda phantom hourglass at an particular part of the game u have to close and re-open the ds in order to go to the temple.

Proof:

around 24:00 u have to close the ds. . .

Just buy an Acekard 2i if your firmware supports :nds:

Andim

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone mentioned Phantom Hourglass. It'll still work. The 2DS has a sleep button, which the game would respond to exactly like folding an older system.

Reactions: Snailface

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Well gee, I wonder why there's full playthroughs of Another Code played on Desmume and even No$GBA on youtube...

<snip>

It's called using a walkthrough. But the point is another code is not winnable without using a guide or previous playthrough on the 2DS.

Reactions: Arras

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto