Hacking Nintendo Ant-Piracy page

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing looking at this page tells me is that if you thought the cards look (read: are) cheap now they were even worse back then. I think I remember finding this page about two years ago looking the same as it is now, so yeah... Nintendo doesn't take a lot of time to advertise the banes of their existence unless it's sold in Japan.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Passme device"

Holy crap, that's a really old device. I had that sticking out of my old DS phat for weeks before I just decided to just use the Flashme firmware.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
db9.jpg

Reactions: blinkzane

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
According to archive.org, the earliest cache of the page (Februrary 12th, 2008) is the same page as it is today, no different flash carts or anything. So unless something is up with the archives, the page hasn't been updated since it first went up.

Although on the left you can click to see photos of counterfeit items for older consoles and handhelds like the gameboy, though so far all images I've seen are broken:

http://web.archive.org/web/20080212...endo.com/detect/photos/devices/copiers_ds.jsp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I think their page is actually dangerous and non helping. Imagine a fellow nintendo user unaware of GBAtemp will buy some of those outdated flashcarts. He may not get updates!
They should explain all the differences of R4 clones and add DSTWO for mario's sake!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work