Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow, September 13th

It's happening! Nintendo has finally decided to grace its fans with a fully-fledged Nintendo Direct showcase. It'll be focused on Nintendo Switch games set for release later this winter, and will last about 40 minutes. Be sure to tune in at 7am PT tomorrow, or catch our live update thread, to see what reveals are made. For those in the UK, Nintendo has decided to not livestream the Direct, and will instead publish the full video at 16:00 UK time.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want another ace attorney collection or 7. Oracles remake. Prime collection. Pkmin 4.

One can dream.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
you better release advanced wars this "war" is gonna be a while screw sensitivity
The war in Ukraine is actually winding down, gonna end in a total loss for Russia. There's always a war going on somewhere though, so I agree that a delay for that reason is dumb. Was probably just an excuse for a half-assed remake that needed more time in the oven anyway.

Reactions: zorokenshi

Zajumino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Fire Emblem please. FE4 remake??
OH MY GOSH, FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO AGREES!!!
I would agree, but I prefer they take their time. The last thing we want is for them to push out lacklustre games in the fashion of Pokémon.

Personally, I am hoping for a port of PoR and RD. They are the best in the series, after all.

mike4001

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I want another ace attorney collection or 7. Oracles remake. Prime collection. Pkmin 4.

One can dream.

Yes, there was still the Capcom Leak confirming AA7 ...

But thats so long ago now. Don't know what happened there.

To be honest: They should release a AA4-6 collection before AA7 so maximize sales on AA7.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
I would agree, but I prefer they take their time. The last thing we want is for them to push out lacklustre games in the fashion of Pokémon.

Personally, I am hoping for a port of PoR and RD. They are the best in the series, after all.
Nintendo better take their time.

I like PoR and RD, but they need to wait in line. If we get a PoR port before Holy War, I'm going crazy.
And tbf, while Ike's games are nice, Awakening is really what revived the series.
We can all agree, however, that Shadow Dragon DS sucked.

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly, I would be thrilled by the announcement of Zelda WW/TP and Metroid Prime Trilogy. Remakes of that importance are not bad.
Biggest wish would be a new Mario game, preferably a 3D one, I think.

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I hope we at least get the full title of Botw2 and fingers crossed to be mind fudge by Big N :)
They said they wouldn't announce full title, as it gives away where/when game is based, or some vital story element.

Years and still no real information about the game...

bjaxx87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's funny, it seems if you don't beg for Twilight Princess/Wind Waker HD ports, you hope for remakes of other existing Zelda games (like the Oracle games). How about... an actual new top-down Zelda game? A Link Between Worlds was awesome, but it's been a while. If the nostalgia factor is a must, just drop a Farore game set in the Oracle universe.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
They said they wouldn't announce full title, as it gives away where/when game is based, or some vital story element.

Years and still no real information about the game...

That's Nintendo for you.
They gaslight people with bullshit when the real reason is nothing but that.
Something similar to the massive pile of bs that Game Freak threw when they did the Dexit crap on Gen 8.

Reactions: yoyoyo69

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.