Nintendo Direct announced for tomorrow, September 13th

It's happening! Nintendo has finally decided to grace its fans with a fully-fledged Nintendo Direct showcase. It'll be focused on Nintendo Switch games set for release later this winter, and will last about 40 minutes. Be sure to tune in at 7am PT tomorrow, or catch our live update thread, to see what reveals are made. For those in the UK, Nintendo has decided to not livestream the Direct, and will instead publish the full video at 16:00 UK time.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For those in the UK, Nintendo has decided to not livestream the Direct, and will instead publish the full video at 16:00 UK time.

cant i watch it live on YouTube. do i need to find a pirate stream for this too?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
All I care about is about some Metroid Prime news (be it 4 or the rumoured Remake) and ports of Wind Waker HD / Twilight Princess HD.
Everything else can fuck off lol

Reactions: impeeza

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What about botw 2
That's already confirmed to be coming on 2023. We don't need any more info, but an extra trailer wouldn't hurt.
Other projects is where the interest lies, there has been zero knowledge on what they're up to for 1st-2nd party titles for a while.

trepp0

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's already confirmed to be coming on 2023. We don't need any more info, but an extra trailer wouldn't hurt.
Other projects is where the interest lies, there has been zero knowledge on what they're up to for 1st-2nd party titles for a while.
Yea, I just want like 20 mins of gameplay from treehouse. A man can dream.

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
If we wanna get technical, this means we'll see games releasing up to March 2023. "Winter". BOTW 2 was pushed back to Spring 2023, so unless Nintendo has undelayed it, we're probably not going to see it. A teaser, MAYBE, but I highly doubt it. Nintendo always adds those notes to set expectations. So don't expect it.

trepp0

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If we wanna get technical, this means we'll see games releasing up to March 2023. "Winter". BOTW 2 was pushed back to Spring 2023, so unless Nintendo has undelayed it, we're probably not going to see it. A teaser, MAYBE, but I highly doubt it. Nintendo always adds those notes to set expectations. So don't expect it.
I WILL RIOT IF NO NAME REVEAL

SilverDen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
BOTW 2 infos would be nice of course but the main thing I am waiting for is Silksong ... C'mon, Team Cherry, it is time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's a kid's vitamin now!