Nintendo Direct Coming on Thursday Nov. 12

Capture.PNG

Nintendo have just released a press release announcing a new Nintendo direct scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm PT.
Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.

:arrow:Nintendo Direct

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Why is that relevant??
LBGTQ community want to have their presence in everything. Just take American shows for e.g., most of the gay scenes aren't even properly delivered but just there to show one or the other character has gay feelings. Gay people are still people so treat them as such than objects.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was actually scrolling through announcement list and had a few thoughts.
1. Wow there's a lot here. As morbid as it sounds, I feel like Iwata being sick was really taking a real toll on the Nintendo business. But now that hes passed, this sounds like the E3 we have been waiting for a few years now. I know we already knew a few of these things, but there are a lot of new and big announcements here. I wonder if this is a bit of a turning point for N.

2. I actually missed (Yeah i know, me of all people :bortz: ) the Dragon Quest announcements, because as I was reading the list, I skipped the last few when I saw the image at the bottom of the list. The one showing Cloud in smash. I laughed and the re scanned the list, because I was sure I saw a few roman numerals. I was right and this time, they werent attached to a Final Fantasy game. My jaw dropped and I felt so validated. The two games I've been asking for are finally coming. Thank you based Squareenix.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work