Nintendo Direct Coming on Thursday Nov. 12

Capture.PNG

Nintendo have just released a press release announcing a new Nintendo direct scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm PT.
Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.

:arrow:Nintendo Direct

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Chrono from Chrono Trigger.
^THIS
If they wanted to add mister RPG Crono would have been a better choice.

Were are people getting the female Link thing from ? they never say that in the direct, she is probably from the same village as him.
She first appeared in the art book of Hyrule Warriors more than a year ago.
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2014/08/koie-tecmo-on-female-link-art-from-hyrule-warriors/

The music theme says it all.
You say the arrange of the classic The Legend of Zelda theme that sounded in her reveal?? sure that says a lot. :glare:

Last edited by Sakitoshi, , Reason: stupid typos

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You say the arrange of the classic The Legend of Zelda theme that sounded in her reveal?? sure that says a lot. :glare:
It sure does.

Seriously - Linkle is no real character in any game. Her origins are made up, no matter how you look at things.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
It sure does.

Seriously - Linkle is no real character in any game. Her origins are made up, no matter how you look at things.
Well, sure enough the classic Hyrule field theme goes with every Zelda character if you are out of ideas, that's a given.

But I'm sure we are gonna agree that they just wanted another female character(and what would be more fit than a rule 63'd Link) because the real title of the game is Hyrule Waifus.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, sure enough the classic Hyrule field theme goes with every Zelda character if you are out of ideas, that's a given.

But I'm sure we are gonna agree that they just wanted another female character(and what would be more fit than a rule 63'd Link) because the real title of the game is Hyrule Waifus.
It was more of a joke. Not even Link has it's own theme. Sadly.

And there I agree totally with you. Just listen at the "attack" screams is just funny. : )

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Just slightly disappointed there was nothing about a new DLC pack for Mario Kart 8. The rest was great.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So Cloud is in Smash now. Cool, I guess.
But, I don't know... I'm the only one that's like... Not really alright with it?
Don't get me wrong, a new playable character is always a plus, but...
I think I would've chosen a Square character more related to Nintendo, like Crono or Geno...
But guess Cloud is Squeenix most famous character, so that's why they chose him.
Or probably just to promote the remake of FF7, just like with Raiden in PSASBR

Also, anyone remembers the bullgunk poll Nintendo made for Smash, the one were you
voted for a character you wanted in Smash, and the one with most votes would'be been added or what?
What did it end up to? Is Cloud the result or it was just a scam like I've always said?

Also, for F-ink, I have the answer for all you guys:
Rule 63

Prepare for Maria Smash dlc in the future.
Now, I have no idea how different she plays from normal Link, but if it is just Link with a female makeover,
then it's just an easy job-easy money work from Nintendo.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Also, for F-ink, I have the answer for all you guys:
Rule 63

Prepare for Maria Smash dlc in the future.
Now, I have no idea how different she plays from normal Link, but if it is just Link with a female makeover,
then it's just an easy job-easy money work from Nintendo.
Well it's the easiest thing next to rule 34 that you can do to earn easy money but you still stay in erm... family friendly grounds.
... then you apply rule 34.

well... Bladexdsl already almost did it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work