Nintendo Direct Coming on Thursday Nov. 12

Capture.PNG

Nintendo have just released a press release announcing a new Nintendo direct scheduled for this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm PT.
Please note that the presentation will not feature any updates on NX and mobile.

:arrow:Nintendo Direct

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

wow that video pretty much sums how i felt. except for cloud being in smash bros, i love FF games but i never play smash so meh :P

seriously though what the hell is up with amiibos getting added to so many games? why are people happy about that? it's like DLC in a doll form that's ridiculously overpriced.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Comparison video of Zelda TLP Wii U vs the orginal Wii version.

The textures have improved. The only problem is its low polygon count. I don't expect much more work on it as their focus is probably most on the new Zelda game.

hardly any damn difference. some HD :lol:

seriously though what the hell is up with amiibos getting added to so many games? why are people happy about that? it's like DLC in a doll form that's ridiculously overpriced.

it's the new FAD right now. Disney, lego and whoever owns skylanders are all in on it. :creep:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Trophies
XP
Country
How did people get Twilight HD footage of the game alredady? I thought it wasn't out yet and it really doesn;t look that much different. If they could add in some colour and rmoeve the brown effect I thinkit will be much better.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Comparison video of Zelda TLP Wii U vs the orginal Wii version.

The textures have improved. The only problem is its low polygon count. I don't expect much more work on it as their focus is probably most on the new Zelda game.

It looks like they removed the DoF filter and diminished(or changed) the bloom too. Twilight wont be glowy anymore.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
European Nintendo direct was different.
They didn't display the same videos footage from the presented games, so you can see more previews and additional gameplay.

There's no info on Xenoblade pre-order or DLC free packs.
I checked on eshop and couldn't find anything.

edit:

different content:
mario & luigi - Paper jam bros.
mario maker
xenoblade Chronicle X
Fast racing neo (More gameplay info ! you need to switch your ship color, like ikaruga? up to 8 players)
Steamworld Heist developer's self presentation
3DS Arcade badges
Bravely second - End layer, with video ! (Q1 2016)

Additional content:
WiiU Virtual consoles titles : Zelda Phantom hourglasses and spirit track
3DS : New style boutique 2
3DS : Hyrule Warrior Limited edition
3DS : Bravely second Limited edition

removed content:
Yo-kai watch
no shame acting from representatives

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I watched that Zelda compare video. I am not impressed by the capture work -- I am not sure that was done with component, the saturation looks all wrong to the point of oversaturation and blowing things out and if it was not component then they have possibly hosed the deinterlacing as well. I will also want to see a version of the HD remake and one played on Dolphin with the filters.
It has been a while since I played twilight princess and I dare say I have more time launching the twilight hack than actually playing it properly but that seems a stretch.

KaiserReich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were are people getting the female Link thing from ? they never say that in the direct, she is probably from the same village as him.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh well, got some right out of my prediction list.

Here's hoping that the day Cloud is released for download, they'll announce some Final Fantasy games for the eshop. But seriously, if Square Enix was on board, we could've had Geno from Super Mario RPG or Chrono from Chrono Trigger. This might just be SE saying, "hey, don't forget. FFVII remake on PS4" but it is still funny how Sony couldn't get Cloud in Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

If Smash Bros 5 get released on the NX, it's going to be interesting when they come to choosing the roster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7