Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase announced for tomorrow

EiBTINsXcAAoeJr.jpeg

For the third month in a row now, Nintendo will be broadcasting a Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase. Unlike the Direct Minis in July and August of this year, this one has been announced ahead of its broadcast, and will be livestreamed on their official YouTube channel September 17th at 7am PT/10am ET/3pm UK time. There are no other details known at this time, other than it will focus exclusively on third-party titles as previous Partner Showcases have.

You can watch the livestream here: bit.ly/2FsizMe

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More crap titles no one but tue fanboys give a crap about.

Similar indy crap we can get free on our ios/android or dust our ps2/360 off and enjoy what we already own or can buy for a few quid.

Take the over hyped mario all stars, n64 port is absolutely fucking pathetic, its an embarrassment that hackers were able to do a far suprior job than this so called (words of its fanboys) "innovative" company.

Last edited by ,

seseiSeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Third time's the charm. Maybe more people will understand, that they won't reveal anything major and just talk about some games that'll come out on switch soon™.

Reactions: GoldenBullet

Panzerfaust

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I used to be excited every time a Direct was announced... somehow Nintendo manage to make me care less with each new announcement. Have fun thou, who is still hyped about that

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be excited every time a Direct was announced... somehow Nintendo manage to make me care less with each new announcement. Have fun thou, who is still hyped about that

I have a theory that the reason we're getting more of these Mini Directs, not to mention the ports of Mario games, have me believe that this is all Nintendo is able to do during the pandemic. We don't know how prepared each dev and publishing studio was prepared for something like what we're seeing right now. And who's to say the old format of having to be in a building with other employees at certain times will come back for not just the gaming industry, but jobs that really don't require renting out an office building and maintaining it when, say, an accountant could theoretically just work from home and just communicate via e-mail with their co-workers, business partners, clients, management, etc.?

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada

sorry but can you just use "tho" if you wanna shorten the word? Spelling it as "thou" makes it seem like you're preaching from the bible or something.

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740