Hardware Nintendo offering exchanges for new units.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Wii Mini didn't , and it was a new Wii revision just like what we're seeing now with the Switch Lite and the new Switch revision

Wii Mini sold too few units. It wasn't worth anyone's time to hack it especially when 99% of all Wii consoles could be hacked.

My point in my previous post is that popular consoles get hacked faster. So I have no doubt these new units also will be hacked in the near future.

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Wii Mini sold too few units. It wasn't worth anyone's time to hack it especially when 99% of all Wii consoles could be hacked.

My point in my previous post is that popular consoles get hacked faster. So I have no doubt these new units also will be hacked in the near future.
Fair enough

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Even more if the Lite and the Switch revision share the same chip as people think and that should be confirmed next month.

Last edited by Waveracer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: